THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM
HOLDCOM Community
Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.
Sponsored by HOLDCOM AUTO PARTS ↗
+ Start a discussion
CalaisTurbo archive
WTB - VIC - IRS Droptank
Started by VP CALAIS · 21 Nov 2011 · 56 repliesPreserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
11-02-12, 06:27 GMT+10#24
Have you got the measurement of the drop tank? eg height, lenght, wirth?
0 likes
11-02-12, 12:42 GMT+10#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by BT1-355
[View Post]
Have you got the measurement of the drop tank? eg height, lenght, wirth?
Of the one I bought mate? I don't but I can easily measure it, why?
0 likes
12-02-12, 10:32 GMT+10#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by BT1-355
[View Post]
Ive got one, just to make sure that its the size your after.
I will measure it up mate, do you know how many liters yours holds or what it is out of?
---------- Post added 12-02-12 at 12:33 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by VP_XTC
[View Post]
Got that tank mate
I Pm'd you my number mate, if you could send me some pictures it would be appreciated.
0 likes
13-02-12, 17:24 GMT+10#29
Got the depth BT1-355, which is the only thing that should differ.
It is 200mm at its deepest point, give or take a little.
---------- Post added 14-02-12 at 17:43 ----------
Bump!
0 likes
22-02-12, 19:03 GMT+10#36
Been there mate, they dont come up overly often.
---------- Post added 23-02-12 at 18:03 ----------
Bump!
0 likes
25-02-12, 21:02 GMT+10#40
Thanks deanoVLCT, I have been in contact with the first advertiser and some of the details in the advertisement do not add up, but am still talking with him.
The second ad is located in SA so not much good for me bud.
I have a couple of questions for those who may know. Is there such thing as a 90lt tank for an IRS commodore? I think that it may be urban legend.
Also, VS SS tanks were not released as 85lt, correct?
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.
Who’s online
0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes
No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.
Visitors Today1
12,669 threads, 100,601 posts and 1,281 images saved from CT
37.0% of indexed threads saved