Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

VL parts ......

Started by SIKVLT · 14 Nov 2011 · 37 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

bLuj3tArchived member
have you got any grey s2 calais interior parts? and random but have you got any vk calais parts?
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by jsobey [View Post] sorry about delayed reply. choice! ill take it... i have a wagon and looking for the trim pieces around the bumper and poss bottom of the boot lid i think. would you have any of those? Sweet I have some 2nd hand rear bumper trims for a wagon and I may have a boot lid trim on one of my spare boot lids but can't be sure i'll have to have a dig in the shed ---------- Post added 08-12-11 at 20:54 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by jet308 [View Post] Hi Mike would you have any calais rims for sale? Cheers Dan Hey Dan yeah I've got afew haha (like 6 sets ) ---------- Post added 08-12-11 at 20:55 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by bLuj3t [View Post] have you got any grey s2 calais interior parts? and random but have you got any vk calais parts? Hey only s2 stuff I've got is blue no VK parts Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by jsobey [View Post] sorry about delayed reply. choice! ill take it... i have a wagon and looking for the trim pieces around the bumper and poss bottom of the boot lid i think. would you have any of those? I had a look and found a mint trim for the rear door it is painted a dark green
0 likes
jsobeyArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by SIKVLT [View Post] I had a look and found a mint trim for the rear door it is painted a dark green choice! if u have a good boot lid i may take all that.. but wil only be able to get in new yr Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
d1_commyArchived member
hey mike, im after a decent rear indicator bulb housing. my one is worn out and the bulb keeps coming loose, get the mad speedy front indicator action lol Also do you have any blue interior parts? Missing sun glasses holder.
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by d1_commy [View Post] hey mike, im after a decent rear indicator bulb housing. my one is worn out and the bulb keeps coming loose, get the mad speedy front indicator action lol Also do you have any blue interior parts? Missing sun glasses holder. Bulb Housing ? you talking about at the end of the wires or the back of the tail light itself I got afew that I can snip off for ya ......Plenty of blue interior I got a blue sunglass holder $30 for both items
0 likes
madrx3boyArchived member
Hey Mike have you got any of the following parts? Clips for front upper bumper trims: need 3 of the white rectangle ones, and 6-8 of those round ones and 2 of these: also i'm still needing a rear right corner upper bumper trim (incl end cap) must be in the same colour (mx grey) as I can't be bothered getting one painted. cheers bro Sam Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by madrx3boy [View Post] Hey Mike have you got any of the following parts? Clips for front upper bumper trims: need 3 of the white rectangle ones, and 6-8 of those round ones and 2 of these: Hey Sam Yep got 6 of the black round ones and have 2 of the black clips in the last pic I don't bother keeping the white clips you can get them new at repco and the like Quote: Originally Posted by madrx3boy [View Post] also i'm still needing a rear right corner upper bumper trim (incl end cap) must be in the same colour (mx grey) as I can't be bothered getting one painted. cheers bro Sam Got afew but not in MX Grey Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
madrx3boyArchived member
sweet man I'll just take those clips that you have, what do you want for them?
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
PM me your addy I'll send them to ya for free
0 likes
NZERArchived member
Hey Mike, Do you have a really tidy/mint set of grey arm rests? Ben
0 likes
dirty 30Archived member
hey man do u have a front passengers door with no dents or rust for sale? and i'm also after a mint front and rear bumper for my vl wagon and a boot lid? Cheers Chris
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by NZER [View Post] Hey Mike, Do you have a really tidy/mint set of grey arm rests? Ben Hmm I did have a mint set but I may have sold them can't remember if they were the brown set or the grey set I sold i'll have a look in the shed tomorrow for ya ---------- Post added 20-02-12 at 20:59 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by dirty 30 [View Post] hey man do u have a front passengers door with no dents or rust for sale? and i'm also after a mint front and rear bumper for my vl wagon and a boot lid? Cheers Chris Hey try these guys for your front bumper http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=448800865 (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=448800865) well atleast the middle bit I've got afew Left/right corner peices $20 each only have one spare rear wag bumper but has a dent in the middle ....and boot lid as in wag boot/hatch ?
0 likes
NZERArchived member
[QUOTE=SIKVLT;2893496]Hmm I did have a mint set but I may have sold them can't remember if they were the brown set or the grey set I sold i'll have a look in the shed tomorrow for ya[COLOR="Silver"] QUOTE] Sweet man.Let me know if you have a set and how much. I'm tring find some where the front diagonal bar isn't smooth. I'm also after a VL S2 Passenger seat rail spacer bracket? Its for the inside rail to bolt to. Here is a pic just so you know what I mean. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
NZERArchived member
Any luck bro???
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
Havn't got any grey handles only brown I'll take a look in the morn at the seats I have should have that seat rail as I've got like 8+ seats lol
0 likes
NZERArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by SIKVLT [View Post] Havn't got any grey handles only brown I'll take a look in the morn at the seats I have should have that seat rail as I've got like 8+ seats lol Lol. Thanks bro
0 likes
LACEYZArchived member
Might be off by a long shot but worth a try... Do you have a Beige/Tan Calais Glovebox ?? Cheers. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today2

12,837 threads, 102,816 posts and 1,281 images saved from CT

37.5% of indexed threads saved