Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Front runners for VL - what are you running?

Started by Girl Torque · 13 Nov 2011 · 35 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

sleepyvltArchived member
Im running VLT brakes its looks sick from the front brakes showing etc Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
They are stamped 4" on the rim next to the valve. Quote: Originally Posted by boostin01 [View Post] how are they going to know the difference between a 4inch wide monaro spacesaver and a modified 4 inch wide cop rim? they look identical to me. Im running Billet Specialties Street Lite wheels. Not a huge fan myself but fairly light at just 4kgs each.
0 likes
RB-GEMArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by shaun55 [View Post] VT brake upgrade with slotted rotors. Pulls up well. What booster/master are you using ?
0 likes
Girl TorqueArchived member
Well, I bought a pair of 15x4 Convo pros with Moroso DS2s. I'll run 'em this weekend.
0 likes
RB-GEMArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Girl Torque [View Post] Well, I bought a pair of 15x4 Convo pros with Moroso DS2s. I'll run 'em this weekend. Put some pics up ....
0 likes
dvsgmhArchived member
im running 15x4 pro stars with mt runners
0 likes
Girl TorqueArchived member
I haven't been able to get any decent pics while it's in the shed. I'll get some once she's at the track. Bring it on!!! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
EX HWYArchived member
hey whats are guys using with a 330mm front brake upgrade?
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
It's not a vl but I'm running cut down 16x8 mk4 supra rims with m&h racemaster front runners on my supra Out the back is 26x11.5x16" et streets unless I get the m&h tyres from the states They say dot approved but I doubt the cops would like them lol
0 likes
chunksArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by sleepyvlt [View Post] Im running VLT brakes its looks sick from the front brakes showing etc That looks tough! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
WPN 30TArchived member
Ive got these for sale if anyones in need.. Nankang Front runners 5.5" x 15" 80 profile $150 Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
DVS VL280Archived member
I'm running weld pro stars up front with Mickey Thompson sportsman pro tyres with vz brake upgrade
0 likes
IMCRZYArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by WPN 30T [View Post] Ive got these for sale if anyones in need.. Nankang Front runners 5.5" x 15" 80 profile $150 Are these the street legal ones???? & How tall are they???? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
GAS747Archived member
Convo Pro's with Moroso DS2's (I use Hancooks on the street though) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
WPN 30TArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by IMCRZY [View Post] Are these the street legal ones???? & How tall are they???? Yeh these are 25" tall and 5.5" wide..
0 likes
TOPFLYTArchived member
what size shank wheel nuts are you running? are you running standard studs or changed them to 1/2" ?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today110

11,950 threads, 91,510 posts and 1,229 images saved from CT

34.9% of indexed threads saved