Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Nissan Skyline 4 spot caliper conversion kits. Ideal for street and track.

Started by vhr32 · 25 Oct 2011 · 22 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vhr32Archived member
I'm still waiting for the machine shop to finish machining the pair of mounts. I gave them measurements and a block of 6061-T6 billet alloy back in April..... :(
0 likes
vhr32Archived member
The new brakes don't fit under 15x6 steelies :( I still have to try them with some drag alloys if I can get hold of some locally.
0 likes
ZOO222Archived member
Any chance of getting the Brembo Evo brackets made up again? i think i remember they could use a holden rotor of same size as mitsubishi one?
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today9

16,184 threads, 155,986 posts and 1,804 images saved from CT

47.3% of indexed threads saved