Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Mercury Motorsport VC 9.33@152

Started by itsnotaVK · 4 Oct 2011 · 29 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

genkiArchived member
Just one thing I noticed.....but is it running like RB26 covers or something? Looks like a 26 head ;p
0 likes
CLNGMHArchived member
inlet manifold sums that up.
0 likes
genkiArchived member
Um, how does it? It's an aftermarket manifold, so? If anything you could've said "the CAS sums it up". Using the inlet manifold as a reference doesn't mean much at all, pretty common for an RB25 or RB26 (for whatever reason) to change manifold and even for RB26 to run a single TB. I asked a yes or no question, I'm not having a dig at anybody...I'm just curious, but whatever, I'm going to assume it's an RB25 head with RB26 covers (CAS etc). Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
CLNGMHArchived member
hahahahaaha no stress man I was referring that the BOTTOM half of the inlet is RB25, notice the TOP feed style injectors from RB25.
0 likes
Jet R31Archived member
Plazmaman don't make inlet manifolds like that for RB26 Genki cheers darren
0 likes
genkiArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by CLNGMH [View Post] hahahahaaha no stress man I was referring that the BOTTOM half of the inlet is RB25, notice the TOP feed style injectors from RB25. OH! That's too technical for me, sorry Either way, as it now stands, the turbo is on the wrong side anyways hahaha Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
vlkid88Archived member
neo covers i believe genki.
0 likes
nellybArchived member
Are you still putting the 26/30 in the VC?
0 likes
itsnotaVKArchived member
Ya mate will be going 25/30 at some stage just not sure when i have the engine just gotta decide when to do it....
0 likes
nellybArchived member
Haha over Christmas I'm sure you have time off.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today4

13,772 threads, 117,190 posts and 1,382 images saved from CT

40.2% of indexed threads saved