Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
08-09-11, 18:59 GMT+10#21 CYC06T i wasnt refering to you at all mate, i know you have done some good passes, and well done i hope you stay that fastest ba!!!!
0 likes
08-09-11, 20:29 GMT+10#22 Yeh Mate I'm withya I HOPE he stay's fastest BA too
0 likes
09-09-11, 00:11 GMT+10#24 Quote:
Originally Posted by ICESK8
[View Post]
CYC06T i wasnt refering to you at all mate, i know you have done some good passes, and well done i hope you stay that fastest ba!!!!
No worries mate, cheers.
We will keep at it and see where we end up. Should be a fun ride
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
09-09-11, 01:55 GMT+10#25 Is Jambo your next time out?
0 likes
09-09-11, 07:17 GMT+10#26 Quote:
Originally Posted by allmtr
[View Post]
Is Jambo your next time out?
Yep - am trying to tidy up a few things between now and then, so will save it up til then. U going up to Jambo?
0 likes
09-09-11, 09:22 GMT+10#27 I can just imagine dom gigling as he"s steering this. Great effort once again.
0 likes
09-09-11, 11:31 GMT+10#28 I was up there for the first one. Hopefully I can get up for v2.0
0 likes