Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
19-06-11, 15:58 GMT+10#21 I'm down, last cruise before I take it all back to standard, epa dogs...
0 likes
20-06-11, 00:31 GMT+10#23 Quote:
Originally Posted by NUT-05L
[View Post]
I'm down, last cruise before I take it all back to standard, epa dogs...
kisemek the dogs i heard
0 likes
20-06-11, 01:04 GMT+10#24 Quote:
Originally Posted by NUT-05L
[View Post]
I'm down, last cruise before I take it all back to standard, epa dogs...
shi.t go mick.
0 likes
21-06-11, 15:49 GMT+10#25 just going to put it out there, if you were wanting to come down tp the gong, there is a car show on at Towradgi Beach Hotel, its normally pretty big, fills the car park anyway.
5 mins out of the center of the gong.
0 likes
21-06-11, 17:09 GMT+10#26 I should b able to make it
0 likes
21-06-11, 19:51 GMT+10#28 You guys are hopeless.... where should we cruise to? Meet at sublime point, and then to the light house?
0 likes
21-06-11, 20:20 GMT+10#29 Refresh my memory, where is Sublime Point? Keeping in mind im not from Sydney, before you laugh Fly-30L hahahaha
Newcastle is always a good option, hardly any po po....
Car is on the road, so im in either way!
0 likes
21-06-11, 20:25 GMT+10#30 Sublime point is 10 mins north of wollongong. Is that were the cruise is going?
0 likes
22-06-11, 05:47 GMT+10#32 Why Not just Bundeena or something ? .. some lazy sunday driving
0 likes
22-06-11, 18:12 GMT+10#33 I decided it everyone.. cruise to Sublime Point Looking and to the Lighthouse at The Gong after wards. Both are good cruise spots, plently of parking and no toll roads on the way
0 likes
25-06-11, 16:47 GMT+10#34 One week to the day, who else is coming out
0 likes
25-06-11, 17:24 GMT+10#35 ok im gonna be at newy so cant make this will make next one for sure
0 likes
27-06-11, 17:55 GMT+10#36 Under a week guys.. got heaps of cars confirmed.
Destination: Sublime Point Lookout - Cruise Via. Heathcote Rd and Southern Freeway
Afterwards we'll head to the light house
Directions:
From KKs, head down Orange Grove Road onto the Hume.
Veer left onto M5/Sydney/Airport (no toll)
Veer left off the M5 and right onto the HEATHCOTE Road exit (no toll)
Cruise down Heathcote, eventually turn right onto the Princess Highway
Continue onto Southern Freeway (signs for Helensburgh/Wollongong)
Exit onto Princes Hwy/State Route 60 and turn into Subime Point Lookout
0 likes
27-06-11, 19:57 GMT+10#37 Sweeney a cruise to newy could be decent if you can be bothered organizing it next time, might be too far though
0 likes
30-06-11, 08:15 GMT+10#38 hopefully its a nice day on sunday. Will be an awsome cruise if it is, sounds like theres guna be a decent amount coming
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
30-06-11, 11:24 GMT+10#39 Ill be there. OHM-077. Passionate Rose over Asteroid Silver VL Calais.
0 likes
30-06-11, 18:09 GMT+10#40 Cant make it, sorry! and yes im devo....
0 likes