Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Tom's Cherry Black RB25DET VL Commodore

Started by NZ_GTS · 7 June 2011 · 24 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

SIKVLTArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by NZ_GTS [View Post] Mike - I'm guessing your disappointed cos I dropped the RB30?! Am I? Yes and no! In the end, I think that by using a 25DET, I got the power and reliability that would have cost me more had I stuck with the 30. Originality has never been an issue for me. Cars are a blank canvas for us to express ourselves with!! Nah because who's going to get the sweet pics from PC etc... when you have this sitting in your shed ready to rumble I wouldn't blame you if you kept the cam at home I don't really get into the whole power plant debate as you say it's your car and be abit blah if we all had the same combo Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
NZ_GTSArchived member
Haha, cars and photography are my passions, so chances are I'll be there with my camera, hopefully I can twist a few arms in order to go for a cruise too! Can't wait to get out on a cruise with a bunch of VLs now!
0 likes
RollinArchived member
Looks awesome man. Love the colour, bet it looks awesome in the metal!!
0 likes
VKillerArchived member
Very nice car mate, good job. As mentioned that engine looks like it was there from factory.
0 likes
9sec87vltArchived member
Yep that engine is the best, going to drag race it to see what you can get going down the 1/4 mile Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today25

18,379 threads, 200,477 posts and 2,216 images saved from CT

53.7% of indexed threads saved