Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

***VB-VL Cruise - NOW NEVER***

Started by mIsS VL · 4 Mar 2011 · 121 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

hyp087Archived member
count me in but wont be karting Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
VL-86-92Archived member
alright. don't think ill be karting though keen for the cruise. the calais better be running by then
0 likes
251NFLArchived member
clos doesnt seem like many people are karting what else can we incorporate instead?
0 likes
CLNGMHArchived member
Drinking beer
0 likes
exchaserArchived member
How come none of you queers wanna bang around in the karts?? Lol I know Rick, Sean, osk keen? Andy you've gotta be kidding man... No karts? When did you nuts shrivel up??
0 likes
CLNGMHArchived member
I want to drink then drive karts and the missus can drive the vl home. Lol I'm in for karts Ollie, I know you will beat me but I'll play donkey kong.
0 likes
HYPED6Archived member
I know what everyone else can do instead of Karting. Watch us have the time of our lives on a kart track for 45min......... Im in. I don't care if I have to watch Ollie lap me 3 or 4 times in a session. There will be some 10 year old kid out there that has no mechanical ability or co ordination that I will be able to race.
0 likes
oskArchived member
yeah im in
0 likes
CLNGMHArchived member
Ollie VS Brendo VS Lukey R1
0 likes
exchaserArchived member
Haha Rick the last time I went karting man was Kingston, when yourself, luke, brendo, wayne all came along... that was a long time ago lol But yeh get Brendo to come... !! this could be a pretty fun day hey.. it's a shame they ripped up that track at Donnington Park.. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
CLNGMHArchived member
Ill have to ask Brendo as he works shift work over in W.A, not to sure on his hours. Should be good even if only 10 or so people are on the karts.
0 likes
mIsS VLArchived member
I bloody organise the karting because all you girls have been wanting to go forever! Now nobody is keen?? If that’s the case, Im going to get drunk too... haha!! Another alternative would be driving out west, park up, talk ****, take photos and drive home??? mmmmmmm meh ---------- Post added 21-03-11 at 11:44 ---------- ps. sean, u can race me Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
HYPED6Archived member
GO KARTS!!!!! Man I wont be in a VL, but ill bring at leat 4 people with me that will come on the karts.
0 likes
InsaneVLArchived member
I'm keen on the Karts... Will have to see what my $$ look like at the time. If I have the spare $$ - I'll be on the Karts Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
FATMANArchived member
if you make the effort to go karting, you will not be disappointed, i remember my first time, i thought it would be pretty average, it was ****en awesome! i'm in but unconfirmed at this stage until i know my car is road ready again, this weather hasnt been helping me, but i'll try and come one way or another, the last cruise was sweet.
0 likes
IGNITEArchived member
I'm keen for Karting. Sean - I will race you. Dodgem Karts here we come. Whitey - I will drink before the karts for sure. Oh yeah, I need a lift as well.
0 likes
HYPED6Archived member
You would never catch me Ben. Maybe if I lapped you, or waited for you to catch up then yes we may "race". Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
IGNITEArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by HYPED6 [View Post] You would never catch me Ben. Maybe if I lapped you, or waited for you to catch up then yes we may "race". You wont be taking part in anymore racing after I run you off the track and into the tyre wall on the first lap. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
mIsS VLArchived member
ben you can come in my car if you want, if cant find a ride the girls will bail for sure, they hate my "car ****" Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
HYPED6Archived member
no ben, ride with me. that way i can spike your drink on the way up.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today21

17,678 threads, 186,318 posts and 2,101 images saved from CT

51.6% of indexed threads saved