Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

VL Calais s2 interior

Started by s k i m z · 23 Jan 2011 · 24 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

s k i m zArchived member
?? the seats are grey not beige
0 likes
ISL33PArchived member
OK....I spoke to BT during the week and he is keen on the seats and I will take the rest. I may be down in Melbourne again on Friday for work, I was there on Thursday and Friday, so I might try and catch up with you in the arvo...how does that sound?
0 likes
s k i m zArchived member
sounds sweet mate give me a call im not on this site often
0 likes
BTArchived member
then let me know
0 likes
s k i m zArchived member
im not going to seperate untill i have atleast a depoit from both of you
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today28

19,530 threads, 218,969 posts and 2,380 images saved from CT

57.0% of indexed threads saved