Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

rb30 into vt?

Started by LS1GUN · 12 Jan 2011 · 71 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

EpitaphArchived member
Buick? he is talking about a holden, durrrrrrrr, they're both holdens, dont you know anything
0 likes
NZ EVLHSVArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Ln0801 [View Post] Bro I heard they fit The best combo is rb26 turbo with v6 bottom end I'm not sure if u can fit a rb30 though Look out man
0 likes
88 ChaserArchived member
I think I sh1t a little I was laughing so hard
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
Oh dear...
0 likes
NZ EVLHSVArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Ln0801 [View Post] Look out for wot?? I'm just saying wot I've heard from my mechanic ... for the storm Also, get a new mechanic
0 likes
88 ChaserArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by NZ EVLHSV [View Post] ... for the storm Also, get a new mechanic Bahahahahahaha, sweet jeesus its been a while but we have another one now.
0 likes
freEze_dKArchived member
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
EpitaphArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Ln0801 [View Post] Look out for wot?? I'm just saying wot I've heard from my mechanic It's an expensive conversion bro cos you need to fit 2 RB26 heads bro cos it's a v6, then you need a twin turbo setup each side.
0 likes
boostedbbArchived member
bahahahahahaha get off all car forums mate you don't belong on them
0 likes
CossonVLArchived member
just cut the 26 head in half and stick them on each side of the v6 bottom end.. i'm sure they will line up no worries
0 likes
trackbt1Archived member
pure gold who needs comedy channel!
0 likes
PSI-EFIArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Ln0801 [View Post] Look out for wot?? I'm just saying wot I've heard from my mechanic aye brah.. can u pm me ur mechanics number? ive got a set of vn heads that i needa throw on my lawnmower, just having some clearance issues with the rocket covers
0 likes
NZ EVLHSVArchived member
The boys are back with their popcorn I see
0 likes
WoggsterArchived member
mods, please sticky this thread, it's a good read Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
freEze_dKArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by NZ EVLHSV [View Post] The boys are back with their popcorn I see been too long Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SHIZNTArchived member
Haha a 3.8 litre, quad cam, quad turbo v6! Epic! Why havn't I thought of this befor....
0 likes
EpitaphArchived member
It's easy, his mechanic has done it heaps!
0 likes
hsvblownArchived member
I wonder what the Mang would sound like...
0 likes
SHIZNTArchived member
I wonder how his mechanic over comes the issue with the two extra sets of valves hanging over the back of the motor and exhaust side of the left head being directly in the center of the motor... must raise it with some mega thick head gasket and a manifold that runs over the top of the head and back down the left side...
0 likes
WeLLsYArchived member
Cmon lads dont pick on the poor boy... He is obviously talking about putting the RB26 head onto the RB30 bottom end not a vt v6 bottom end.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today5

14,479 threads, 130,748 posts and 1,515 images saved from CT

42.3% of indexed threads saved