Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

VL Turbo Nationals 2011

Started by PSI 23K · 10 Jan 2011 · 24 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

IGNITEArchived member
I will make the trip again for sure. I know my crew and I had an awesome time. Look out Black Swan if it is on again.
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
Just a little bump up.. Would us pre paying as spectators/entry etc help to get the ball rolling? I can probably do something in regards to prizes etc?
0 likes
patchArchived member
bring it to eastern creek!!!!
0 likes
FORZAArchived member
I don't think the event could afford to have it there. It would probably have to be at Heathcote again if it was to go ahead this year. Any updates Stevo?
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
No updates yet guys. Glad to see there's still interest. Im very keen to do something just time and money get in the way sometimes. Pre-pay could be an option as a register of interest. Would be a matter of putting it into a trust account. Once again for the rules and regulations i think Heathcote is definitely and option. Think we need to walk before we run an event at a A-Grade faccility such as Eastern Creek. However it would be great, ill do some research. Cheers Steve
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today28

19,541 threads, 219,326 posts and 2,386 images saved from CT

57.1% of indexed threads saved