Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
18-01-11, 13:17 GMT+10#21 Good stuff Dan your wiring looks a lot neater than mine, did you hide the bonnet cable behind the guard to? I woulda wanted to do that with mine but its too short and didnt wanna muck around with it
Oh and what are you gonna do about the washer/overflow bottle?
0 likes
18-01-11, 13:57 GMT+10#22 Quote:
Originally Posted by madrx3boy
[View Post]
Good stuff Dan your wiring looks a lot neater than mine, did you hide the bonnet cable behind the guard to? I woulda wanted to do that with mine but its too short and didnt wanna muck around with it
Oh and what are you gonna do about the washer/overflow bottle?
Cheers Sam yeah I did, mine was heaps long enough I even got excess cable.
For the washer bottle I got a Barina one its similar to a vr bottle but a bit smaller and its under the guard by the drivers side headlight and the overflow is a barina one too, I was goin to put that the pass side but I might just get one of those s/s universal ones that mount on the side of the radiator
0 likes
21-01-11, 14:45 GMT+10#23 Quote:
Originally Posted by jet308
[View Post]
Cheers Isaac, yeah Il get to that one day, took my diff out today so its off to steelie gears tomorow to fit the lsd and 3:45 gears should sweet. Yeah def some afterwork skids ill bring the skid rims.
---------- Post added 18-01-11 at 14:08 ----------
Thanks yeah I wasn't sure about where to put it thou, maybe behind the headlight would be better.
yea i put mine in the little scuttle panel bit where the wiper motor sits,seems to be fine there.up to you though
0 likes
07-06-11, 19:42 GMT+10#24 Heres some pics of some parts that will be going into my car in the next few months.
Full w55 manual conversion.
efi top end conversion and twin turbos.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
08-06-11, 06:32 GMT+10#25 Starting to look mean mate with twin turbos you'll have some fun lets hope petrol stays at da same price lol
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
08-06-11, 14:35 GMT+10#26 mint bro see if you can get it all together by the time i get back haha.
0 likes
09-06-11, 08:05 GMT+10#27 i'll be keen to follow this, theres enough room in my engine bay for 3540's and you can be the test before i do it!!
0 likes
09-06-11, 17:03 GMT+10#28 Quote:
Originally Posted by hsvhel
[View Post]
i'll be keen to follow this, theres enough room in my engine bay for 3540's and you can be the test before i do it!!
Ha Thanks, man i wish had 3540's. Just need to sell my hotrod to free up some space and funds.
Will have all my flanges and steam pipe next week so I can start making manifolds. Will put up pictures of progress.
0 likes