Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

My series 200 skid pig

Started by rb25vlt8 · 14 July 2010 · 45 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VLWAGONITArchived member
after taking it rally driving 2day it turns out it is a bit of a slug and doesnt have the rally potential we were hoping for Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
rb25vlt8Archived member
That's why I now have a t3 and just need to advance the timing for some more power
0 likes
rb25vlt8Archived member
hey guys stripped my t3 and cleaned it just waiting on a rebuild kit here some picks [IMG] [/IMG] [IMG] [/IMG] also cleaned up my cross over pipe at work [IMG] [/IMG] Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
car now has a tape deck - skiding in style now!! dont have any tapes tho.....does anyone have any tapes they are willing to donate?
0 likes
MattuzArchived member
this car is a beast
0 likes
DBLDOSEArchived member
Is that my old T3? Came up pretty nice haha
0 likes
inkArchived member
how good is that photo of davo pumping a skid and jaimie being hell ladsy lurking behind! mad flick hey...
0 likes
rb25vlt8Archived member
Nah man that was lebvlts old one I haven't had a chance to touch that setup yet to much work on the silver vlt hahah yeah pretty mint pic there's more pics to come once the turbo gear is on and I'm goin to weld the diff just need a 25 spline center to weld up
0 likes
rb25vlt8Archived member
Well i was about to go for a rally drive in my 200 this morning thought I'd check the fluid levels and after Many drunken abusive nights looks like the head gasket or head has finaly given up so looks like I won't be turboing it this weekend will post pics
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
i still recon its condensation and it still has many skids left in it. does explain where all the water in the radiator kept going tho...... still not convinced
0 likes
rb25vlt8Archived member
Now I'm back from vacation from ct thought I'd update this thread stripped down my $50 disk brake special to weld the center at work tomoro also picked up a set of 3.9 diff gears of dan89 so should go good once I put the diff in and I'm in the process of reconing my head befor I throw all the turbo gear on
0 likes
rb25vlt8Archived member
Just orderd a stage 3 shift kit today and I have my eye on a 2700 histall lol
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
when are we going to turbo this puppy?
0 likes
rb25vlt8Archived member
Not sure man just need to sort out if I need to use it for the misses ?
0 likes
MYVLT87Archived member
screw her bring it to narrogin aswell!
0 likes
ILLUSIVArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by MYVLT87 [View Post] screw her bring it to narrogin aswell! Her or the car? If he takes her to narrogin, she defo will get screwed.. probably multiple times and without her consent, but screwed none the less! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
rb25vlt8Archived member
Bit of an update I have Built the diff it's fully welded center with 3.9 diff gears and disk brakes just need to install it Ive also pulled the exhaust manifold off and bolted up the turbo/exhaust manifold started hooking up the oil and water lines I would rather work on a rb25 any day compared to the 30 lol also found oil leakin under the head so pretty sure il be doin a head gasket soon I just hope I can get one nite at the drags with it once it's turbod I also installed a stage 3 shift kit so she shifts farly hard now
0 likes
rb25vlt8Archived member
Turbo setup is all on now went for a drive and it's pretty gut less so think there's other problems with vacuum lines and stuff Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
DETON8Archived member
up the boost man
0 likes
caibsArchived member
nawwwws
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today21

17,480 threads, 182,536 posts and 2,055 images saved from CT

51.1% of indexed threads saved