Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[FS - NSW] Tubbed VL Calais ($12000)

Started by ISL33P · 9 July 2010 · 40 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

mooe_13Archived member
1800 for the diff
0 likes
ISL33PArchived member
No thanks
0 likes
ISL33PArchived member
you got that right.....just because i have advertised on the internet, people think they can get a bargain. $8k with no brakes or seats is a steal. the diff and coilovers themselves have around $6k and that's not even mentioning the fabrication of tubs, 4 link etc etc the list goes on
0 likes
ISL33PArchived member
yplay4 - I take it your not interested at $8k without brakes and seats as you offered?
0 likes
ISL33PArchived member
ok....enough of the time wasters....low ballers (but not too low ) welcome I want to get rid of this thing!!!! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
ISL33PArchived member
sell one of yours and you can have it its too cheap if you ask me Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
ISL33PArchived member
bumpity bump ok people....getting a little anxious to move this along
0 likes
paul_1989Archived member
Hey mate just wanted to see if you are going to strip the car I might be interested in the suspension and brakes didn't want to call you just for that thanks Paul
0 likes
ISL33PArchived member
More than interested in selling those items. Give me a call when you like and if I don' answer, I will give you a buzz back Cheers, Ariel
0 likes
mooe_13Archived member
ay buds ill give u 400 for rear coilovers
0 likes
ISL33PArchived member
no thanks I will only seperate as a last resort and most porbably if only the shell sells. People are interested in the front brakes, front coilovers and seats, so they are pretty much the only thing I will seperate since anything else cant really be seperated without having a car on stands....and as if anyone would buy that.
0 likes
ISL33PArchived member
bumpity bump
0 likes
robp30lArchived member
has this car been sold? or still for sale?
0 likes
ISL33PArchived member
Yes it is still available for anyone interested...
0 likes
vl4skidsArchived member
What is your asking price now mate?
0 likes
ISL33PArchived member
if you are genuinely interested , make me an offer....
0 likes
robp30lArchived member
pm sent
0 likes
vl 308Archived member
What do u want for Break peddle set up
0 likes
ISL33PArchived member
sorry not seperating the pedal setup, it goes with the car. it most probably one of the cheapest things on the car. They are actually quite cheap and basic to setup. ---------- Post added 23-04-11 at 08:44 ---------- I am not really willing to seperate the car unless a prospective buyer doesn't want all the parts, I will then sell them in a seperate thread. Cheers, Ariel
0 likes
vl 308Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by ISL33P [View Post] sorry not seperating the pedal setup, it goes with the car. it most probably one of the cheapest things on the car. They are actually quite cheap and basic to setup. ---------- Post added 23-04-11 at 08:44 ---------- I am not really willing to seperate the car unless a prospective buyer doesn't want all the parts, I will then sell them in a seperate thread. Cheers, Ariel well sell it to me
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today31

20,161 threads, 235,206 posts and 2,505 images saved from CT

58.9% of indexed threads saved