Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Arrons 355 turbo V8 Calais 9.95 @ 139mph

Started by PROGMH · 1 May 2010 · 123 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Pugz90Archived member
very nice car well done mate great work love everything about it
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
amazing, well done mate!
0 likes
vp_ssArchived member
one of the best! and a perfect combo to boot
0 likes
jdcustomArchived member
not bad for a barkyard set up, hey az, and goes better than so called performance shop setups, for bout 20 times less money!!! jamie
0 likes
raz7Archived member
Mad sleeper! Very well concealed!
0 likes
PSIWPN NZArchived member
awesome car , love it .real sleeper
0 likes
JET_VLCArchived member
great car and write up, love it Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
Possibly the coolest car so far.
0 likes
CossonVLArchived member
awesome car, one of the nicest and most individual vl's i've seen, love the subtleness of the build and fkin well done doin it all himself! great job man
0 likes
RaptorArchived member
Az its been a long time coming man; I remember seeing your MRS driving it around and thinking oh how nice; and its become a monster. Well done on an excellent build and a amazing sleeper. I love this car. Credit to you! Brett nice write up champ and the photos too!
0 likes
GillyArchived member
Wow, well done to the owner this is my kind of build! I don't really post much on here, but I just wanted to say that you've done the job well, we need more people like you in the car scene!
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
That car is just so neat! lovely work.
0 likes
jsotoArchived member
Great look to this car, props to the owner, great work. luv it
0 likes
SHAUNUSArchived member
love the exhaust haha, such a good idea!
0 likes
[HAMOUD]Archived member
wel done man tuff car
0 likes
detailedArchived member
Amazing car mate great work!
0 likes
aZ`Archived member
Whoa, Thanks for all the positive comments guys I appriciate it. I didn't even know the write up had been posted. SIroller, I thought everyone had cottoned on by now, that's half the reason i agreed to the shoot. I hid the turbo for a reason and it kinda defeats the perpose of doing so if i go and show everyone, the car has actually been on the road for over 3 years now (since the transformation) and done over 25,000k's but I never started a thread about it on any forum so that may have something to do with it, but now the cat is out of the bag i guess it's time to let SC magazine have their way with it along with any public scruitiny from these photo's, hopefully not TOO much I actually didn't build the car as a sleeper, I guess i just prefer subtle styling, that and the ET's don't fit on my 19's Once again thanks for the input Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MickeyArchived member
monster car, congrats on a great build. once again great write up and pic's, Love this Thread
0 likes
VLT87KalArchived member
this cars awsome, best sleeper ive seen in a long time m8, nice work
0 likes
miky32Archived member
tuff!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today25

18,382 threads, 200,483 posts and 2,216 images saved from CT

53.7% of indexed threads saved