Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
12-03-10, 04:13 GMT+10#21 Quote:
Originally Posted by PROGMH
What about the different rear wings that I have seen? Some have this horrible standard berlina looking thing whereas some clubbys, senators and GTS I've seen have this larger aggressive one.
VS Clubby and GTS have the aggressive one, VS Senator is the same as VR Senator and GTS
0 likes
12-03-10, 07:44 GMT+10#22 I didnt mention the wing as the Senator didnt change the wing from the VR model (as stated above)
And no I wasnt talking about IRS, was ISS is the security system, I agree with Silver VH, it is very annoying
I have seen radio controls on Series 2 Senator steering wheel. Not sure if its standard or an option. Someone who has one might know
0 likes
12-03-10, 16:21 GMT+10#23 Quote:
Originally Posted by silver vh
ISS
Its HSV's Intergrated Security System.
Annoying as all **** as before you start the car you have to use a red key to "disarm" it.
mine has that aswell lol
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes