Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

LED fuse rails by niche

Started by obseshn · 4 Jan 2012 · 393 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

bo5tonArchived member
Fortunately I wasn't around when this was all going down so I missed all the hubbub. Sorry to hear you guys all had trouble. Can anyone tell me if these are worth it at their current price point?
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by bo5ton [View Post] Fortunately I wasn't around when this was all going down so I missed all the hubbub. Sorry to hear you guys all had trouble. Can anyone tell me if these are worth it at their current price point? Try the new guy - Member (kalay) He has produced some.
0 likes
EvilPetArchived member
So I jumped through all the hoops digging up bank transfer documents and so forth and signing stat decs on issues I’ve no involvement in and after a few months it’s all gone quiet. Tried contacting them on the email addresses and Ebay. Appears they’ve disappeared. I really don’t know what’s happened to them. I’ll keep on trying.
0 likes
PSI086Archived member
Exactly the same here for me. Every time I sent through a document there was just another excuse as to why it wasn't "valid". I'm pretty certain it was just a game for him/them to see how high they could make people jump. Haven't had a response to any of my messages for around 6 weeks and leading up to that communication was very minimal. Don't like our chances at all. Has anyone tried ringing his mobile recently? Did anyone else ever file a fraud case through acorn?
0 likes
KALAYArchived member
yeah, try me.
0 likes
EvilPetArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by PSI086 [View Post] Exactly the same here for me. Every time I sent through a document there was just another excuse as to why it wasn't "valid". I'm pretty certain it was just a game for him/them to see how high they could make people jump. Haven't had a response to any of my messages for around 6 weeks and leading up to that communication was very minimal. Don't like our chances at all. Has anyone tried ringing his mobile recently? Did anyone else ever file a fraud case through acorn? I don�t understand why they would do this. Makes no sense. Haven�t got any responses to any of my messages since May. When I left Australia in Feb there was apparently a fuserail available to be picked up in Bayswater and a mate was going to pick it up on my behalf. I�m back in Perth in 7 days. I never thought it would drag on this long, and it�s quite unexpected for something I thought all of us affected was finally going to get resolve. I�m also curious whether anyone has filed a fraud case. Does anyone have a full set of details to direct a case against?
0 likes
vltnitronArchived member
I'm in the same boat here, i still have a copy of my transfer to them which i quoted to them on ebay. no reply and they haven't listed a item since. May need that cyber crime link also
0 likes
PSI086Archived member
Here's the link to the government cyber crime reporting page guys. Bit of stuffing around to fill it all out but hopefully we might get a positive outcome from it. If possible make sure to add that Mike was a reputable seller before all this went down. I'd bought V1 rails off him previously with no issues at all https://report.acorn.gov.au/
0 likes
EvilPetArchived member
Any update on this? As mentioned, I jumped through all the hoops they requested then never got anything.
0 likes
KALAYArchived member
yeah. done the same. nothing out of any of them hence i made my own.
0 likes
bo5tonArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by KALAY [View Post] yeah. done the same. nothing out of any of them hence i made my own. you still makin' them?
0 likes
KegsLCArchived member
Is there any mods active on this anymore? Need verification
0 likes
PSI086Archived member
No luck for me either. I've given up on ever seeing mine. Hopefully the **** will get what he deserves some day
0 likes
EvilPetArchived member
I take it that this whole thing is now dead in the water.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today110

11,971 threads, 91,747 posts and 1,230 images saved from CT

35.0% of indexed threads saved