Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[WTB - NSW] Wanted genuine Calais Turbo ($20000)

Started by Miz_VL_Turbo · 18 May 2017 · 49 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

calaist5Archived member
True that. The second one was from my way. Maroon/ burgundy Calais turbo ($25990) Needed engine putting back in. Fresh in/out spray. Really clean but unsure if lw5 Did you see the 1k001d yesterday katsa? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Gone straight away daveo I told ya If I had the $ it would be on its way to me
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by deanoVLCT [View Post] Gone straight away daveo I told ya If I had the $ it would be on its way to me You predicted it to the tee Gone within a few hours
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1199530790?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content= app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1199530790?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms) Just a spare $35 k project
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by calaist5 [View Post] http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1199530790?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content= app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1199530790?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms) Just a spare $35 k project These adds are getting taken down cause of all the abuse the sellers are coping surely! I wanna put up an add for shyts and giggles, just to see the insults I get. Would be perfect for the comedy section lol
0 likes
Miz_VL_TurboArchived member
Still looking... For sentimental and memory value. VL's were my life for a long time. Will never forget how much fun I had back then and the people I've met through here. I've had jap cars and what not since then but I always end up thinking about VL's lol.
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Miz_VL_Turbo [View Post] Still looking... For sentimental and memory value. VL's were my life for a long time. Will never forget how much fun I had back then and the people I've met through here. I've had jap cars and what not since then but I always end up thinking about VL's lol. https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/miners-rest/cars-vans-utes/holden-vl-calais-turbo-lw5-mx7/1211379699?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content= app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social (https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/miners-rest/cars-vans-utes/holden-vl-calais-turbo-lw5-mx7/1211379699?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social) This one has your name all over it - pity about the price. Who would have thought you could get more than what they were new (well they try).
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kirrawee/cars-vans-utes/1987-holden-calais-turbo-manual-genuine-lw5-mx7/1214188592?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content= app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social (https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kirrawee/cars-vans-utes/1987-holden-calais-turbo-manual-genuine-lw5-mx7/1214188592?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Miz_VL_TurboArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by calaist5 [View Post] https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kirrawee/cars-vans-utes/1987-holden-calais-turbo-manual-genuine-lw5-mx7/1214188592?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content= app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social (https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kirrawee/cars-vans-utes/1987-holden-calais-turbo-manual-genuine-lw5-mx7/1214188592?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social) That�s my old one from 2004!!! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Damn Nice Most popular vl for wanted ads Be nice if they could sell to you for half the price
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 10 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT