Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

8.05 on a radial, JW Automotive

Started by RB2GO · 13 Oct 2014 · 44 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

calais to4 meArchived member
We all know why it doesn't get talked about.........
0 likes
INFLYTArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by calais to4 me [View Post] We all know why it doesn't get talked about......... I don't.
0 likes
3lturboArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by INFLYT [View Post] I don't. Me neither.
0 likes
BoskoArchived member
This is epic .. Is there anywhere I can find info on the car itself ? I'm building a 355 single turbo and would like to see what's it got under the bonnet .. Or is it secret ? Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 likes
LTS-JETArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 3lturbo [View Post] Me neither. Me 3
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 10 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today12

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 65 images saved from CT