Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Cruise May 2013

Started by Murph · 23 Apr 2013 · 94 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Ant_manArchived member
I'm keen if can get mine tuned and rego in time
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
U got 22days mate Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
abrowne70Archived member
Im in
0 likes
MurphArchived member
All good guys. Lets hope the wether holds out for us. I'll be reppin for the n/a's this time round though lol, so try not to leave me behind...
0 likes
Ant_manArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vlct2010 [View Post] U got 22days mate Yep but in that time i've got to build my drift engine , get it in car and run in for a tune at same time as vl plus the tuner i use is always flat out , so hopefully it'll be done in time ... Does anyone who how much two day permits are , dunno if want to rego it just for one weekend Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Pezz95Archived member
Didnt think you could do two day permits anymore? Cos I wanted to do one for my monaro for my year 11 formal but motor reg in town said no
0 likes
MitchVLArchived member
Sounds like a good day out! I'll be there, will be good to meet every one
0 likes
NASTY1Archived member
two day permit?
0 likes
-pumba-Archived member
i wont be on this one
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
A one day permit is 55 I think from memory when I brought my vl over from vic... looks like welk have a good group.
0 likes
Ant_manArchived member
Sounds like i'll have to put rego on it for the cruise if it's ready that is
0 likes
vlwagzArchived member
ill try to get there..
0 likes
lilwoggyArchived member
Well I get my car back Friday the 17th from the sprayers, then it goes to the mechanic to fix the welch plug and then I'll have probably a few days go put the interior back together and put the windows back in... Tight squeeze but I might just be able to pull it off! If so, I'm in!
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Sweet hope cu there... looks like a good sized group
0 likes
MurphArchived member
Bring the camera I reckon, looks like there will be plenty to photograph.
0 likes
Pezz95Archived member
anyone got any good photography areas in wallaroo?
0 likes
MurphArchived member
North beach is always good...
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
I might come on this one if the weather is good but will be joining in from the caltex servo on pt wakefield rd
0 likes
MurphArchived member
Thats cool dude. We'll make a pit stop there and pick you any anyone else who is there up.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Should we meet earlier than 10 as its a longish drive? Wats pplz thoughts on meeting at 9 to leave mile end by 9:30??
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today91

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved