Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
12-04-13, 16:05 GMT+10#41 Quote:
Originally Posted by FATMAN
[View Post]
as above, stef from spot on auto electrical is looking for one of these to use as a prototype to make them himself, he will look after you, even if he has to remove one from a car temporarily, let him know if anyone has one floating around, get the word out, cheers.
"have contacts for these to b made all we need is one rail in our possession to make this happen, $$$ will b rewarded for the one that can help" - Stef
Tell stef to contact me
0 likes
12-04-13, 16:49 GMT+10#42 Thanks fatty, worded it better lol
0 likes
13-04-13, 08:34 GMT+10#43 I ordered and paid for two too! $230!
0 likes
13-04-13, 10:46 GMT+10#44 by prototype, do you mean copy? He may have ripped people off but whatever happened to figuring out stuff for yourself?
0 likes
13-04-13, 11:31 GMT+10#45 LoL its not gonna get copied excatly the same, but obviously this rail has worked well and everyone has been happy with it, so were just going off something that actually has worked, and modify it to be improved. If no one is keen on it thats fine no stress, i just been getting msgs from people asking if im willing to help out to get these going again and i have sourced contacts and funds to get these happening for everyone. Obviously if theres not much intrest then theres no point. I already got people helping me out to get a hold of one in my hands so the call is up to you guys.
0 likes
13-04-13, 13:43 GMT+10#46 Yeah just be careful with that. Too much of a copy is asking for trouble.
0 likes
13-04-13, 13:47 GMT+10#47 Just so you're aware, niche has a patent on these. Niche has definately ripped us all off, I know for sure he didn't intend to, but he did. However he has the patent still. What you are asking and talking about is illegal, I'm sure your mate wouldn't appreciate you listing his business with a suggestion he'd be keen to commit copyright fraud.
I suggest you get your mate in contact with niche, maybe they can work something out where niche gives him the rights and this guy makes all rails were owed. Surely will cost a bit to get going, but after the 30-50 or so of us get ours he could be free to make money on his own.
Otherwise if he has the know how to get something like this done I don't see why he'd need one to copy anyway, there's not much of secret on how to make a fuse rail
0 likes
13-04-13, 14:07 GMT+10#48 Ill pass it on to em in that case, either way I'm not fussed, was more to help the ones that really needed em and they wanted the same type.
0 likes
13-04-13, 14:10 GMT+10#49 **** mate, I want one really badly. I'd just hate to see us finally get another option to get something done only for it to all fall in a legal heap, with your mate having to help fund niches house just like the rest of us have.
0 likes
13-04-13, 14:43 GMT+10#50 Quote:
Originally Posted by Bax
[View Post]
Yeah just be careful with that. Too much of a copy is asking for trouble.
Fu<K him copy it straight up! he's screwed over everyone here
0 likes
13-04-13, 14:45 GMT+10#51 Check the copyright law,It does not have to be too different to get by it,Anyway what is the other bloke gonna fight you with,He sopposed to be broke is't he??Good on you to find a solution to the problem
Cheesr Marty
0 likes
13-04-13, 21:36 GMT+10#52 I'd be keen on one if only out of spite to support someone who wants to take it on. However this time ill take one when they have been produced
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
13-04-13, 23:17 GMT+10#53 Quote:
Originally Posted by SIroller
[View Post]
Fu<K him copy it straight up! he's screwed over everyone here
As the Chad said. Don't wanna give him an open invitation to more money. He can read this thread after all.
0 likes
14-04-13, 12:40 GMT+10#54 Quote:
Originally Posted by SIroller
[View Post]
Fu<K him copy it straight up! he's screwed over everyone here
i agree, i say he can eat a ****, he took everyone's money, made some lame excuses then ****ed off, that's not how you conduct business, if he wants to be a wanker and reappear to sue someone over his bull**** patent, i'll find him and punch him fair in the ****en nose twice, this isn't america where u steal/rob then sue someone and win.
0 likes
19-04-13, 19:27 GMT+10#55 (http://s185.photobucket.com/user/SIroller/media/Untitled.png.html)
I can confirm the above amount with details
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
20-04-13, 21:14 GMT+10#56 anyone got a listing of the patent? i.e can anyone find the patent docs?
0 likes
21-04-13, 20:31 GMT+10#57 Bugger! Alot of people disappointed. I purchased one too and have the evidence to back it up. I was the first one to pay him when the thread initially went up.
0 likes
24-04-13, 06:07 GMT+10#58 Ordered one back in Feb last year. Haven't heard anything since
0 likes
19-05-13, 21:58 GMT+10#59 Anyone heard from this MOFO?
0 likes
19-05-13, 23:20 GMT+10#60 No. All has gone quiet on the "class action" as well. Emails have stopped.
---------- Post added 20-05-13 at 00:25 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIroller
[View Post]
Fu<K him copy it straight up! he's screwed over everyone here
Given he supposedly hasn't got two coins to rub together to pay us back, I doubt if he has a team of well paid lawyers to take you on for breach of copyright. And if you paid him for it, and he didn't deliver (and is obviously fraudulent in his activities), and you decide to copy it, I doubt if he will take you on legally. Just change it slightly I guess as is suggested.
0 likes