Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

First cruise retry of 2013

Started by xxl vlt · 2 Feb 2013 · 73 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Pezz95Archived member
I wont be able to make it guys, im working at the Clipsal 500 this year. I would love to have come but I need the $$$ but dont worry whatever I earn from Clipsal is going straight on the car. Next time for sure guys
0 likes
VLCT88Archived member
i've got a few bits and pieces (teething problems) that need doing to get the car exactly how I want it. However I will at least come to Bunnings if I dont go to Rapid Bay
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
how eeather stays nice n everyone can come still lol
0 likes
MBHSV5Archived member
i would be coming, but destroyed my gearbox on windy point early sunday morning ;/
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
lol naughty naughty.. was it a bit... WINDY up there ud say...?? lol put a stink u pull it mf5 in lol Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MBHSV5Archived member
nah putting money away for an auto now, ive seen the light after having a few runs with sean on the weekend
0 likes
CalaisAPArchived member
Anyone know how many VL's are actually going?
0 likes
xxl vltArchived member
I'm in with my vl
0 likes
-pumba-Archived member
ill be there, know of another 2 calais that will be coming if all goes as planned
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Not coming. Cars still farQ'd
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by XCHASE [View Post] Not coming. Cars still farQ'd Did the tailshaft done any damage to the tunnel dude.
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
I'd be lying if I told you I know. I've looked once since I brought it home. Think it's superficial mainly. When I get time ill jack it up and look
0 likes
MurphArchived member
Hard to say how many are coming, but I'd say a dozen would be reasonable.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
so a decent turn out... hope weather stays nice n not to hot..!!
0 likes
MurphArchived member
At the moment 31 for town on Sunday. Should be nice. Also, don't forget to bring a couple of buck for the barbie.
0 likes
CHUBSPTArchived member
sounds good murph, ill be there
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
may also b wise to bring chairs too guys
0 likes
hdtf-18Archived member
myself and wonder boy will be taking my work car out for a run..... its got the wrong badge but still a turbo and makes 300rwkw and 750nm torque at the wheels so goes alright for a ford
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
everyone cleaned n polished thrre cars for tomoz
0 likes
BTArchived member
iam out sorry boys car is running but still not 100% so didnt want to risk it next time
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today82

6,452 threads, 42,992 posts and 632 images saved from CT

18.8% of indexed threads saved