Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

RIP - turbo3l - Colin Fender

Started by ILLUSIV · 22 Oct 2012 · 58 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

leb vltArchived member
Il see if I can get a half day at work Davo and if so il bring the berlina.
0 likes
OliverArchived member
I'll try get there in the VL.
0 likes
SteveArchived member
Fcuk.... I'm in Victoria, otherwise I would deffinately be there
0 likes
ILLUSIVArchived member
I'll be going.
0 likes
rb25vlt8Archived member
Il be in my bunky gold Vl I'm sure fender will forgive me !!!
0 likes
burgo88Archived member
Mo mo got a spare seat for me? Im on nights so ill be able to wake up and come down for the funeral
0 likes
DEVILS1Archived member
I will be there in the vlicious
0 likes
zaksvlArchived member
farrrkkk thats horrible! silos are dangerous bloody things. RIP colin. i hope there is a good turn out of vl's for the bloke.
0 likes
BostechVLArchived member
RIP Buddy u were a great bloke hopefully i can make it and wish the pink girl was finished to see u off
0 likes
DETON8Archived member
got my sticker for u today mate shes plastered on my back window saw alot of other people with rip fender stickers too at cruise for charity rip bud ill be there to see u off
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
where did you get it from man?
0 likes
DEVILS1Archived member
Got mine made at mandurah signs n stripes
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
Hope the service was good guys, looking forwards to some pictures of the VL's there and his car if it was there too. Also hope everyone's doing ok. Jack
0 likes
ILLUSIVArchived member
Service was nice, as good as those things can be. TUF GMH was there. Saw a few CT's there too. RIP Colin.
0 likes
rb25vlt8Archived member
Yeah service was good with plenty of friends and family to pay there respects such a sad day for every one they had col in a slr coffin which defiantly would of suited him another great bloke taken way to soon RIP fender
0 likes
vlrb30s/cArchived member
very overwhelming service yesturday, i did my best to hold back the tears mate and was very honnored to be apart of line up to follow you to the cemetary, i was so glad i got to get the vl out just for you mate. R.I.P COL
0 likes
malpasoArchived member
devo to hear, top bloke rip col
0 likes
azza92Archived member
Spotto Colin's tuff gmh frying tyres ... On the motorvation promo Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SteveArchived member
Yeah I saw that too!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today100

8,994 threads, 62,181 posts and 788 images saved from CT

26.3% of indexed threads saved