Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

For Sale and Wanted in QLD

Started by AVG45 · 29 Sept 2012 · 304 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

AnthoArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vanstrien [View Post] Hey guys i need a pair of front king springs for vl, stock height or lows please I have a pair of Front lows, look pretty new still nice and clean - $50.
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
Yeah that's exactly what I wanted, can you pm me details and ill pick em up this week
0 likes
251NFLArchived member
Guys we are about to strip my car of all its manual components. If anyone needs anything send me a text [phone removed] or ask here. I have EVERYTHING including a straight cut gearbox and NPC twin plate clutch but I assume no1 has money for that haha
0 likes
gold-vltArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by gold-vlt [View Post] vl single piece manual tailshaft. good condition. mf5 yoked. $200. Bump.
0 likes
MAX PSIArchived member
for sale speedflow fittings NEW in speedflow natural colour suit 100series braid 101-08 -8str hose end........................... x1 $12ea 101-06 -6str hose end........................... x4 $10ea 103-06 -6 90deg hose end.......................x2 $25ea 920-10-08 port adapt.............................x2 $12ea 816-06-02 flare to pipe adapt.................. x1 $8ea 950-08-06 f/m fl/fl reducer...................... x2 $8ea 952-08 -8 MxF extension........................x1 $10ea 916-02 female tee -male on run...............x1 $10ea 820-10 -10 cap....................................x1 $5ea USED been anordized gloss clear (more satin) 104-10 -10x120deg ..............................x4 $20ea 952-10 -10 extension............................x3 $8ea 103-10 -10 90deg hose end.................... x4 $20ea 101-10 -10str hose end..........................x2 $12ea 102-10 -10x45deg hose end.....................x3 $20ea 102-06 -6x45deg hose end.......................x2 $15ea 103-06 -6x90deg hose end......................x2 $15ea If interested in any send me pm of what ones you want,will send pic via email
0 likes
251NFLArchived member
FS - JD custom plenum polished. Plenum only $350 ARE 600x300x75 intercooler 2.5" outlets $250
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
Not car related but I have for sale a near new modular corner lounge suite with fold out double bed has inner spring mattress and has a storage ottoman its raisin / chocolate in colour $500 [phone removed]
0 likes
mIsS VLArchived member
So I’m in need of x2 centre caps for my Calais wheels...the condition don’t matter as I will need to polish up what I already have Chloe [phone removed] Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
251NFLArchived member
Guys I'm chasing some stock vlt inlet runners. Want runners only must have no extra holes cut in them. Need them for rajab manifold
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
Lounge sold
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
Motec M4 Clubman Rajab spec - comes in VL ECU casing for plug and play, otherwise can be removed and wired to your car (if it isn't a VL). Has shift light and data logging enabled. $1600
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
Wanted - Beige Calais interior S1 or S2
0 likes
251NFLArchived member
FS Garrett GT40 less than 100km old .96 rear T4 flange polished front $1500
0 likes
IGNITEArchived member
FS - Autroinc SM4 ECU & wiring Loom to suit RB30. Has Data logger with in ecu 7 latest software and firmware update - $2250
0 likes
LS1VLArchived member
FS/Wrecking Series 3 VS Stato Caprice Engine is a roller cam motor engine prefix VM comes with motor box loom and computer $1200 Rear Caprice garnish $340 Series 3 lip kit complete $400 Leather seats $300 Dash $150 Caprice fog lights $300 Caprice grill $170 all parts available pm or call/text [phone removed]
0 likes
251NFLArchived member
Guys help a brother out. I'm after some standard vlt inlet runners...need the runners only Cheers
0 likes
vkrblownArchived member
WTB- 17 inch ROH Zs set of 4
0 likes
251NFLArchived member
Also chasing AUTO pedal box Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
FATMANArchived member
i should have a few auto pedal boxes here
0 likes
IGNITEArchived member
I may have some runner Neno. Will have a look. I know i def have some attached to my plenum if your interested in that??
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today97

8,485 threads, 57,559 posts and 736 images saved from CT

24.8% of indexed threads saved