Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

The 1K001 Tuxedo Black VL Register

Started by VLTWhite1 · 31 May 2012 · 144 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

PistolArchived member
I can't get the mobile photobucket to work properly at the moment, so I'll just give the details for now. Model: VL8VX19-314 Body no: 203541-A Trim: 15l Paint: 1K 001-D Built: Mar 86 There is another factory black Calais turbo manual around here, but I'm not sure he'd want any details put online. I'll ask him next time I see him.. Ah, success.. Cheers.. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Something tells me pistols calais will be just as rare as the hdt models lol I cant see to many aspirated vls wearking a tux (1k001-d)
0 likes
PistolArchived member
Hopefully not n/a for too much longer!!
0 likes
VLTWhite1Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistol [View Post] I can't get the mobile photobucket to work properly at the moment, so I'll just give the details for now. Model: VL8VX19-314 Body no: 203541-A Trim: 15l Paint: 1K 001-D Built: Mar 86 There is another factory black Calais turbo manual around here, but I'm not sure he'd want any details put online. I'll ask him next time I see him... Thanks for that. The only black n/a car so far. It'd be appreciated if you could grab the details of that other Calais for us. The body numbers (the ones I'm listing) aren't the numbers that the authorities use to register cars so he'll be safe as far as any identifying info goes.
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
If you go through my old threads I had a Vlc na factory black that I sold to someone in Adelaide who then sold too weezy then tuxedo I think! ---------- Post added 20-09-12 at 12:44 ---------- http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=158540
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
so how many factory black calais turbos have we found so far? How many auto/manual? Also dont forget the black calais that i think tonken on the forums sold that was mx7
0 likes
VLTWhite1Archived member
Front page has been updated. Just the one manual black Calais turbo at the moment, though most people I've contacted haven't responded as yet.
0 likes
satansLBOArchived member
how many tuxedo black berlinas are out there? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
jimmy send it back, shes still got the same plates i had on it, its meant to be in vic in great company next to the black calais, ill swap you my yellow cepter for it lol!!
0 likes
TRB006Archived member
Katsa, any info or pics on the black Calais wagon yet mate? Hangin for more!!
0 likes
VLTWhite1Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by satansLBO [View Post] how many tuxedo black berlinas are out there? That is only the second one I've seen. I have a few other photo's of it here from a few months ago. It's not on the list as I don't have the numbers for it yet. Does anyone know who owns it ? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
satansLBOArchived member
This was katsas old one as mentioned before Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
trb- mate i left my number on his windscreen with a little message, but to no avail, if it does come through ill let you people know as wagons dont do it for me Gents trying to finish my calais and am on the hunt for a complete excellent condition grey calais interior, id like a mint series 1 but either will surfice. Basically need the seats, door trims and dash/with radio Help! lol Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
satansLBOArchived member
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
thats bloody nice ^^
0 likes
fleasArchived member
Illawarra Berlina. WOnder if it's still local after been sold.
0 likes
VLTWhite1Archived member
These pics I also have down as 235564. Is this a different car, or taken before the bumpers were painted ? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
same one before the bumpers where painted house looks the same however lol So is VLGMH plated manual or auto? We know BLKF18 is mx7 honestly now, i cant see more then 10 LW5, 1k001d calais left in existence, big call i know
0 likes
VLTWhite1Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Katsa [View Post] same one before the bumpers where painted house looks the same however lol So is VLGMH plated manual or auto? We know BLKF18 is mx7 honestly now, i cant see more then 10 LW5, 1k001d calais left in existence, big call i know Noted. Thanks. If that many. Seeing as we have people on all states keeping their eyes open, or remembering cars, there's very few turning up.
0 likes
FATPSIArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Katsa [View Post] Ill take a sly little happy snap as i walk past it tonight, ive been walking past it everynight for 7 years but its never really phased me as its not turbo If i see the owner ill ask if he would part with it and try get some contact details Does it have a letterbox grill? There was a black over asteroid vlc 5 ltr at bunnings eltham a few weeks back guy said it was factory black but originally na 6 converted about 10 yrs ago when it did a head couldnt get more details as i had the missus with me bustin balls
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today100

8,981 threads, 62,105 posts and 788 images saved from CT

26.2% of indexed threads saved