Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
05-05-12, 22:00 GMT+10#41 Quote:
Originally Posted by satansLBO
[View Post]
love the red sl line up...... any pics of the black calais?
Did u mean myn Slapper
Or the purple one (insanely immaculate btw)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
05-05-12, 22:45 GMT+10#42 Next meet ill stay long enough for the photos...haha at least ill have rims by then
0 likes
06-05-12, 00:03 GMT+10#43 xAsh - I know exactly who it was in the jacket mate, lol, I was just having a bit of a stur
7FOUR7 - it's a 100% genuine SV88
0 likes
06-05-12, 01:20 GMT+10#44 Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_VL
[View Post]
xAsh - I know exactly who it was in the jacket mate, lol, I was just having a bit of a stur
7FOUR7 - it's a 100% genuine SV88
Oh is that you jeremy, i forgot your username on here haha
0 likes