Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Turbowerx Dyno Day May 27th

Started by TroyVK · 8 Mar 2012 · 79 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

AVG45Archived member
Hoepfully see a decent blue at this dyno comp! Haha unlikely!! QLD section is mad.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Haha now that would be funny lol
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
QLD section rocks lol yeah that times pretty gay when i managed a 13.1 out of my turbs n/a lol 108mph must be pretty scary though, i only managed 104. and what do you mean 300hp troy???
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
ahh the ct qld section, it is funny really, who dosent remeber this famous post LOL Quote: Originally Posted by vanstrien [View Post] Hahaha you 2 are a bunch are Fu cking faggots, come out then u pieces of sh it and I'll show u how my 500hp cricket bat goes. U got two arms, I got 1 + a cricket bat, alls fair, Fu cling weak ****s. Why the Fu ck do you Fu cking fags think u are so much better than everyone else? Did your mum not kiss u good night as a kid, did your dad touch u where it felt good or something lol u Fu cking loosers. No wonder the Qld section is so sh it now, it's because of Fu cking tossers like u two. Grow up and stop think u r so top **** when clearly u aren't. from http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=201105&highlight=500hp+cricket+ba t&page=10 (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=201105&highlight=500hp+cricket+bat&page=10) In all seriousness my original comment was just havin a sly dig at Troy and his never present supra, I really hope you make it to this event btw Troy surely ur run of bad luck is over. Theres no need for personal attacks on the interwebs, I have watched many a dyno comp and yes watching a tuff car spinning over 1000hp is impressive no one can deney that. FATMAN that time was a figure I plucked from space Id hope it would be faster than an N/A lol, I didnt build my car for drag racing its a manual for a start. I spose its just posers that make these figures and brag about them all over the net vs cars that make big figures and can back it up on the road, street, burnout pad, whatever without breaking a diff/gearbox like it was made of glass (not talking about any car in particuler here just my opinion before the insults start flying again) that isnt as impressive (few autosalon cars come to mind). leb VLT I dont even know what ur in here for :/ but my car is far from stock with paint and wheels.
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
Im more mature now Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
I hope I make it to Engine is currently being built Block is back and all cleaned Just need to get the internals all balanced then it's assembly time I won't make 1k I'll need a bigger front wheel for that and I don't think it will be done b4 this Scotty, I meant 300hp per litre cause your a 4lt lol
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TroyVK [View Post] I hope I make it to Engine is currently being built Block is back and all cleaned Just need to get the internals all balanced then it's assembly time I won't make 1k I'll need a bigger front wheel for that and I don't think it will be done b4 this Scotty, I meant 300hp per litre cause your a 4lt lol Ok I thought by the way you were talking it was ready, do you think you will definately make it?
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Can't say definitly But there's a very good chance Depending if I can get the internals balanced this week, could prob have the motor all back in and running by the following weekend This time it's getting done right, checking everything, clearances ect, the block was decked another 4thou so we also have to check poston to valve clearance, new oil pump modified, different oil system The weakest point will be the eagles, they rate them at 1500hp but I doubt that! I really really hope to be at this dyno day! The qldsc dyno day is the following Saturday at hi torque aswell Last year I done 607@27lb and won, this year I hope to smash that and win again Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
pigsyArchived member
l will try and get onto it tomorrow and see if the balancing can be done
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
Hahaha yeah I remember that lol good times at band camp that's for sure. Hope ya make it Troy, will be an awesome day, hope everyone turns up that's said their coming to try crack the tonne I love stirring you pete, so many lol's :P CDI for mine this week, see what it makes at the wheels then off to the qtr we go Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
CLNGMHArchived member
If I'm there, and not at new job, I just want to see top gear power-skids, on a race track of course. haha
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
New job whitey?? Yeah Im expecting a lot of skids!
0 likes
CLNGMHArchived member
yer selling my body, hahaha
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
6th gear power skid?!?!? I doubt it lol
0 likes
CLNGMHArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TroyVK [View Post] 6th gear power skid?!?!? I doubt it lol you won't
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
To be honest I don't think I've ever done a proper skid in a car lol If it skids, it's usually just from on a roll and hitting boost I'd have to learn how to do 1 lol
0 likes
CLNGMHArchived member
Andy or Ollie will teach ya, they showed me, hahaha remeber that Andog, skids in my old white VL. pissa.
0 likes
no_springArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by CLNGMH [View Post] If I'm there, and not at new job, I just want to see top gear power-skids, on a race track of course. haha Don't let Danny hear that whitey, he'll ring the neck off the wagon..........well, it's a given, you and me both know he's gunna top gear that ****box no matter what
0 likes
251NFLArchived member
lmfaoooooo what a classic read
0 likes
mIsS VLArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 251NFL [View Post] lmfaoooooo what a classic read agreed. sly work giggles!!! yay for my fave green wagon attending!!!! ---------- Post added 28-03-12 at 10:29 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by PRO840 [View Post] Very true Sean you are different and we like you. ah you crack me up!! hahahaha Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today4

13,965 threads, 121,209 posts and 1,434 images saved from CT

40.8% of indexed threads saved