Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

LED fuse rails by niche

Started by obseshn · 4 Jan 2012 · 393 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

obseshnArchived member
its not that he is looking for cheap labour guys he needs to find a manufacturer to make them as the previous manufacturer has closed up shop so he is not looking for cheap labor at all just someone to make them. but once again guys this is just a EOI so we can try and get him to make another batch.
0 likes
bachig24uArchived member
I'll set one up in the new Drag car. The are quick & easy to read so a great way to troubleshoot. spot 2 for me.
0 likes
Nic_SArchived member
I'm keen for one.
0 likes
KtuluArchived member
Also interested. These are the metal ones, right?
0 likes
NicheArchived member
oh gosh what do I do...! Time has moved on, costs are not the same, cant find contractors that will do small batches of 100, they want to do 1000 at a time, <mumble> next week I will know more about donero to get moving, cant tell now...
0 likes
BaxArchived member
There's 50 already. Maybe Evil Pet has a connection?
0 likes
JNRVLTArchived member
I'll take 1
0 likes
Lazza78Archived member
im def keen for at least 1 of these
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
ill take two if it makes it easier to get it rolling, happy to pay for one in advance too, if required. also evilpet connection good call, that dude gets **** made, and gets stuff ordered from china, heaps cheaper all round!
0 likes
EvilPetArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TheChad [View Post] ill take two if it makes it easier to get it rolling, happy to pay for one in advance too, if required. also evilpet connection good call, that dude gets **** made, and gets stuff ordered from china, heaps cheaper all round! I need to know EXACTLY all the components that need to be made up and I'll make some enquiries.
0 likes
FATMANArchived member
i'd be interested in 1 or 2, or 10 if i can get a better price for buying that many.
0 likes
*LOACH*Archived member
+1 (+2 if they are about the same price as before)
0 likes
MxPx VLArchived member
I'll be in for 2
0 likes
-pumba-Archived member
ill have 1 if all goes ahead
0 likes
bewshArchived member
big business potential here
0 likes
Big LeeArchived member
I think you get a lot made, everyone will want one.!
0 likes
EvilPetArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Big Lee [View Post] I think you get a lot made, everyone will want one.! Deposits should be taken before this proceeds. Then we'll have almost 100% certainty on the numbers and people paying up when they should. I've been burnt on this sort of thing before.
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
it's CT goiod advice. lots of talk. thats whjy I said i'd drag cash out of savings even though i shouldn't. at the risk of these not being available again.
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
Maybe someone should step up and buy 200-500 at wholesale..
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Bsb Acc Name Deposit made! Let me know or paypal if you prefer.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today110

11,970 threads, 91,732 posts and 1,230 images saved from CT

35.0% of indexed threads saved