Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Summer cruise ??

Started by SIKVLT · 28 Nov 2011 · 44 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

SIKVLTArchived member
Think this is a fail might have to wait till more VLs are back on the road !
0 likes
NZ_GTSArchived member
Thought I would be working this weekend, but not so. Keen to turn up for a cruise - so long as I'm not the only one!
0 likes
jsobeyArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by VL-Dan [View Post] I'll put $20 in the pot for the longest powerskid Ill give it a good go in my gran spec pulsar Keen for a cruise in march if I get my exhaust finished Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
vltweaponArchived member
is this still gona happen dont wana turn up and be the only one haha
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
I'm not going up ,I'm going to the mount instead lol
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,661 threads, 100,272 posts and 1,280 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved