Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
29-03-14, 05:49 GMT+10#41 There is a set of front and rear GTS-R seats modified to fit VL on EBay.
Apparently been sitting in shed for over a year.
Located in Beverly Hills NSW
0 likes
05-04-14, 23:48 GMT+10#42 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hsv-gts-r...em 461d2dec33 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hsv-gts-r-seats-/301137259571?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item461d2dec33)
0 likes
18-04-14, 02:15 GMT+10#43 Yea well I've seen the pics they look so familiar but he doesn't have door trims not console or glovebox lid in Gtsr which I had. Also I asked the guy in Adelaide while back if he had sold his seats to Sydney guy an he goes that he did, but doesn't make it that they can't be mine, but at the same time I can't prove there mine if I could il go there an just take them, but to be honest guys I'm over it there gone and I highly doubt il ever see them again.
0 likes
09-06-14, 00:44 GMT+10#44 Mark you things put an engraving in a hidden spot that way if you get thaw chance to inspect you can make a citizens arrest
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
08-04-15, 23:26 GMT+10#45 Quote:
Originally Posted by Turismo
[View Post]
Mark you things put an engraving in a hidden spot that way if you get thaw chance to inspect you can make a citizens arrest
They are marked mate that's for sure I can pick them up between 100 sets I think I should sus them out just incase they are mine an go from there.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
11-04-15, 09:41 GMT+10#46 Those seats came from the blue VL in Adelaide , the shell is now the new 2ANGRY , George has had them for ages with the intention of fitting to a vs but the rear seat been modified and won't fit now.
0 likes
30-04-15, 12:11 GMT+10#47 Quote:
Originally Posted by KAL SPL
[View Post]
Those seats came from the blue VL in Adelaide , the shell is now the new 2ANGRY , George has had them for ages with the intention of fitting to a vs but the rear seat been modified and won't fit now.
My seats are exact same mate and also have he exact same stain on the front seat, plus my seats were modified to fit in the vl were in a vl for long time. And they also got sold at very similar times my seats got flogged evan though I know there was a set in Adelaide but it's a bit sus having exact same stain an I evan have pics from years ago somewhere with that exact stain showing you explain that??? Unless all Gtsr seats have that same stain on driver seat than something isn't right.
0 likes