Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Clutch?

Started by ink · 18 Oct 2011 · 41 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

inkArchived member
I would stay away from exedy, I've been through 2 cushion button exedy clutches, and I'm running a rb25 and safc2 like yourself. The extreme clutch I've got is holding up and I've got used to the on/off feel, but it was pricey... Let me know what clutch you go with
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by gold-vlt [View Post] I'm trying to find a clutch for my 25/30 but can't make up my mind with all the mixed information out there lol. the motor isnt finished yet but to start with it should have at least 230kw so a clutch that can easily handle between 230 and 280 kw is what i'm after. Will be used for regular street duties and probably given a bit at events for some fun however not trashed everyday it's driven. i was looking at a exedy hd button clutch because of cost (only 550 delivered) but now i dont even know. this is my first time actually having to buy a clutch as ive mainly driven autos. i have 400+rwhp, and when the car is driven on the streets it has ~360-400 rwhp. my direct twin plate sounds horible, but it bites hard. and im always rough on the car too.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today5

14,338 threads, 127,777 posts and 1,487 images saved from CT

41.9% of indexed threads saved