Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
04-05-11, 19:43 GMT+10#41 i still think shame on you Nackerz sad faceeeeeeeeee
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
06-05-11, 20:15 GMT+10#42 Here's a couple i took, i fell in love with this caprice it was mint...
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
06-05-11, 20:30 GMT+10#43 Never understand why people spend good $ on S/S piping and CBF getting a bit of pickling paste and some scotch brite onto the welds to get rid of the the burn marks.
0 likes
13-05-11, 17:17 GMT+10#44 more ****en pics or whatttttttttttttttt
0 likes
14-05-11, 08:58 GMT+10#45 that ke20 is ****ing monster. I love it
0 likes
15-05-11, 08:10 GMT+10#46 HAHAHA net is running quicker today, so im uploading them now! Sorry man been working flat out and havent had time. But there coming
---------- Post added 15-05-11 at 08:27 ----------
I will do the rest tonight as im going to work on the car, so here is some more for now and will be more later.
Here is 25 still have another 50 odd to go
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
16-05-11, 20:18 GMT+10#48 dont know why the hell it posted twice for haha
0 likes
17-05-11, 21:53 GMT+10#49 my iphone that i dropped in water takes better photos
0 likes
20-05-11, 14:06 GMT+10#51 more pics at www.fullboost.com.au (http://www.fullboost.com.au)
0 likes
14-07-11, 00:19 GMT+10#52 Is anyone stilL interested in pics of easternats? I have about 950 photos so if ur car was in it n u wanna c if there's pics of it let ne know
0 likes
15-07-11, 17:10 GMT+10#53 Whack them up man. Green LC Toranas first!
0 likes
15-07-11, 19:13 GMT+10#55 I found a couple of myhwy that I will post up on Monday. I didn't find any good ones of green lcs. Found some ljs if that's any help.
0 likes
15-07-11, 19:32 GMT+10#56 Do u have any of my Calais (hijakt) gold one?
0 likes
15-07-11, 22:24 GMT+10#59 Hey guys I'll have a look on Monday n post them up if I find some.
0 likes
18-07-11, 13:54 GMT+10#60 ---------- Post added 18-07-11 at 13:56 ----------
---------- Post added 18-07-11 at 13:57 ----------
---------- Post added 18-07-11 at 13:59 ----------
---------- Post added 18-07-11 at 14:02 ----------
---------- Post added 18-07-11 at 14:09 ----------
---------- Post added 18-07-11 at 14:11 ----------
---------- Post added 18-07-11 at 14:12 ----------
---------- Post added 18-07-11 at 14:14 ----------
if anyone else entered into easternats n wanna see if i have any photos of ur car let me know ur number plate or description of the car. thanks
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes