Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

gas747 9.73 @140

Started by SRBMUU · 23 Apr 2011 · 49 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

HTURBOArchived member
Memory is slowing ticking away. I remember a few VL's, Micky's white VL turbo. Macerys yellow VL turbo & I think I've seen a beige VL turbo. Christ it was a long time ago lol. I basically use to live at Waverly Gardens & meeting up with friends & cars at 7 eleven.
0 likes
WoggsterArchived member
Congrats Paul! Good to see the car getting some even lower numbers. Anyone have pictures of what it looks like at the moment?
0 likes
PROGMHArchived member
Well done mate, just when everyone was catching up and low - mid 10's are the norm you go out there and raise the bar again.
0 likes
88 ChaserArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by GAS747 [View Post] haha how much has changed since the old days when I dosed u walking down haverbrak drive in mulgrave with my old beige car hahaha - oh those days were good days though I hear you were a fair old menace on the streets in Mulgrave mate Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
FRKVLTArchived member
well done mate! Great example of a LPG Turbo, setting a benchmark for others to convert to LPG and run 9's is a brilliant effort!
0 likes
GAS747Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 88 Chaser [View Post] I hear you were a fair old menace on the streets in Mulgrave mate hahahaha oh man those days were insane!
0 likes
RJB-223Archived member
Congrats Paul... good to see you kept the vl and ran a 9 after you came so close to selling it a few yrs ago ....come a long way since down those pics near Daimler Chrysler lol
0 likes
SteffArchived member
Gasman more pics! Comeowwnnn!!!
0 likes
GAS747Archived member
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
COLEYZArchived member
Congrats Paul! Welcome to the 9 sec club! lol It was always going to happen it was just a matter of time. Congrats again.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today5

15,841 threads, 150,260 posts and 1,736 images saved from CT

46.3% of indexed threads saved