Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
13-06-19, 16:04 GMT+10#61 Check out this nice looking Yellow BT1. I like the silver bumper bars.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
13-06-19, 16:25 GMT+10#62 Check out this nice looking Yellow BT1. I like the silver bumper bars.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
19-06-19, 06:48 GMT+10#63 Quote:
Originally Posted by TuxedoCal
[View Post]
Check out this nice looking Yellow BT1. I like the silver bumper bars.
I owned this, sold it about 7/8 years ago to a panel beater/painter, I think he on sold to bloke in Dandenong.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
30-06-19, 21:47 GMT+10#64 This VLC was on the BoostCruising website in 2018 and owner at the time was HRTGuru, well actually it was his dad's car, some details are in the pictures I posted below. Great Car and appears to be original VL HDT LE.
---------- Post added 30-06-19 at 21:20 ----------
Correction - this was posted on BoostCruising website in 2010 not 2018.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
07-07-19, 01:52 GMT+10#65 Quote:
Originally Posted by TuxedoCal
[View Post]
This is what happened to poor Haydens car got arse ended back in 2011
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
07-07-19, 12:50 GMT+10#66 Quote:
Originally Posted by philby
[View Post]
This is what happened to poor Haydens car got arse ended back in 2011
Oh No! Sorry to see it ended up like that, so sad. Hope Hayden managed to get another VL of sorts.
Here are the pics of his wreck:
---------- Post added 07-07-19 at 12:25 ----------
Bugga - Tinypic is not working at the moment so the pictures didn't post. I will try again later
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
09-07-19, 20:26 GMT+10#67 Here is what happened to Haydens VL
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
23-07-19, 20:17 GMT+10#68 This is one from over the water on the place call NZ.
It was owned and is maybe still owned by BADGAZ a member from CT.com
Very nice machine.
---------- Post added 23-07-19 at 19:50 ----------
All the window moldings are colour coded as well. What a very tidy ride this VL is!!! Looks like the owners name was Tom.
---------- Post added 23-07-19 at 19:53 ----------
I really hope this car is still on the road somewhere, it is awesome!
---------- Post added 23-07-19 at 19:58 ----------
Very good photography as well, taken at the perfect time of the day to show off the lovely lines of the car and the brilliant paint work. Well Done!
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/25***ia.jpg[/IMG]
---------- Post added 23-07-19 at 20:01 ----------
Sorry, here is that last photo again, I messed something up with the last post.
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/25***ia.jpg[/IMG]
---------- Post added 23-07-19 at 20:05 ----------
No, not my fault. It's either Tinypic messing up my post or something with the CT.com website as it keeps changing the image link which is making it not show on his forum. What's going on??? Have I reached a daily limit of photo's posted to this site or something??
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
24-07-19, 22:16 GMT+10#69 [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/25***ia.jpg[/IMG]
---------- Post added 24-07-19 at 21:49 ----------
---------- Post added 24-07-19 at 21:50 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuxedoCal
[View Post]
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/25***ia.jpg[/IMG]
---------- Post added 24-07-19 at 21:49 ----------
Finally the last photo worked!!!!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
10-08-19, 22:22 GMT+10#70 Where is this Ex Cop yellow BT1 and is it still cruising the streets of Victoria saying 'Hi' to the current local Police Patrols??
(https://postimages.org/)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
10-08-19, 22:25 GMT+10#71 Can’t wait till Mine is looking like that - minus the “hectic” cooler.
0 likes