THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM
HOLDCOM Community
Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.
Sponsored by HOLDCOM AUTO PARTS ↗
+ Start a discussion
VL Commodore
Calaisturbo.com.au roll call
Started by Katsa · 15 Apr 2018 · 148 repliesPreserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
26-04-18, 22:38 GMT+10#62
Is it just me or has the forum picked up abit in the last few weeks? I could get used to this !! (:
0 likes
27-04-18, 07:24 GMT+10#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRZY-RB
[View Post]
Is it just me or has the forum picked up abit in the last few weeks? I could get used to this !! (:
It's on fire, need to keep the ball rolling but!
0 likes
27-04-18, 16:54 GMT+10#64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsa
[View Post]
Great to see everyone seriously!
Bt1KID have you still got your Vl?
Undrcvr your bt1 was mint mate, do you regret selling, or is it one of those things that just needed to happen
If I drove it more I would probably have regretted it but the risk of having it stolen with nothing to show for it made it easy to let it go. Also didn't think I'd get $20k for it that easy.
0 likes
28-04-18, 22:50 GMT+10#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by trkwpn
[View Post]
10 years now from me.
Still cant change my Username and im still banned from Spotted thread lol!
I think 8 years to be banned from the thread is long enough lol and its great you're still around. It has been so long since I did any proper modding it took me a while to work out how to unban you.
I'm still lurking btw. Can drop in every couple of months and still catch up on everything in an hour.
FB has absolutely killed forums.
0 likes
29-04-18, 05:28 GMT+10#66
I'm around still, I check in once a week.
Sold my VL in 2015, would buy another if the right car came up - but it's pretty unlikely.
Built a VS V8 exec, forged LS3, glide, 480 turbo, 9" - biggest piece of crap I've ever owned.
0 likes
29-04-18, 10:43 GMT+10#67
I've only been on here for a few years, found the forum when I bought my VL, and I still come to have a look almost every day.
There's so much good info on this forum, such a shame it isn't on fire which it used to be by the looks of things.
It is very rare that I get any useful info out of the FB groups out there, is usually through a search here, or talk to friends who has been around VL's for years.
0 likes
29-04-18, 12:47 GMT+10#68
facebook instead of forums is ****.
as i said before, either what's my vl worth, or can you decode these tags
(kinda like how to make my vl dose on here though)
getting useful information is almost impossible, and once a post is down, a bit, you will never find it again...
soo much info here, that's easy to find.
i don't bother asking for help on facebook anymore, 90% of them there just talk ****... literatly ****
0 likes
30-04-18, 08:08 GMT+10#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo
[View Post]
havent posted in years.... but still about
Fcuk I loved your blue berlina ! What are you building these days mate?
0 likes
30-04-18, 13:08 GMT+10#71
Still Lurking, currently updating my build thread and replacing pictures that photobucket removed
0 likes
30-04-18, 18:05 GMT+10#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsa
[View Post]
Fcuk I loved your blue berlina ! What are you building these days mate?
ha nothing got a golf gti mk7 200 wheel kw...
Not really into cars that much these days, mate just brought a vl wagon and i had an old t3 hotside so put that together for him, forgot how much i love these things.
My mate still has my blue berlina, its abit of a monster but always pulled to bits
If something nice came up id be tempted but theres just lots of steaming piles of junk that everyone wants a fortune for
0 likes
30-04-18, 23:45 GMT+10#74
we need to get this site pumping again. It will never be how it was but if people start realising how crap facebook is, and how good ct for is for knowledge it might start picking up again.
0 likes
01-05-18, 00:53 GMT+10#75
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirgeo
[View Post]
here.....
😮 😯 😲
---------- Post added 01-05-18 at 00:25 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLuj3t
[View Post]
we need to get this site pumping again. It will never be how it was but if people start realising how crap facebook is, and how good ct for is for knowledge it might start picking up again.
Yes it would be nice to have some of the crowd from Facebook but only if there�s a ticketing system or like a nightclub cue to keep some out.
I vote for DeanoVlct to become the bouncer lol
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
01-05-18, 09:30 GMT+10#76
I am king moderator lol
Man I sign in here like 20 times a day
I’ve learnt so much off this site it isn’t funny
0 likes
05-05-18, 10:44 GMT+10#79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsa
[View Post]
Throw it up mate, people will see!
Done (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=280178)
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.
Who’s online
1 member and 12 guests active in the last 15 minutes
3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT