THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM
HOLDCOM Community
Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.
Sponsored by HOLDCOM AUTO PARTS ↗
+ Start a discussion
VL Commodore
Vl Berlina Turbo Build
Started by 3lturbo · 23 Jan 2013 · 88 repliesPreserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
31-07-14, 21:17 GMT+10#62
[IMG] (http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/jay3lturbo/media/999ddc33-ba53-4eb9-995e-65e24c767a5d_zpsbc2f2a6d.jpg.html)[/IMG]
Haha, cheers guys!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
24-01-15, 17:03 GMT+10#65
Looking good at the nats mate
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
24-01-15, 18:16 GMT+10#66
Looks that kill!! Everything I come back to this thread I drool more then before
Just a question bro, where did you order the willwoods from? I want to run a similar set up on my VL. Cherrs
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
21-04-15, 14:57 GMT+10#68
Updates:
Car now looks different, and is running a completely new setup.
Photo courtesy of Speedhunters
[IMG] (http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/jay3lturbo/media/speedhunters%20TUFFST_zps2n4c46qu.jpg.html)[/IMG]
And a video from a recent shoot
https://www.facebook.com/DemonEnergy...17296/?theater (https://www.facebook.com/DemonEnergyNZ/videos/10153234271517296/?theater)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
21-04-15, 15:09 GMT+10#69
U need to update ur build thread and pics lol it's one of my fav builds ATM
0 likes
21-04-15, 18:47 GMT+10#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougall83
[View Post]
U need to update ur build thread and pics lol it's one of my fav builds ATM
Haha cheers man!
Yeah I should, continually changing stuff though, so just a bit hard to have current pics. I'll see if I can find some more recent ones.
---------- Post added 21-04-15 at 21:54 ----------
New Precision turbo
[IMG] (http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/jay3lturbo/media/10329809_766257923405186_163673689301624312_o_zps7boqljqj.jpg.html)[/IMG]
[IMG] (http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/jay3lturbo/media/10947325_703437619770767_2995911656831845063_n_zpsvzhtvljr.jpg.html)[/IMG]
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
27-05-15, 19:08 GMT+10#73
Cheers guys. Car's currently stripped, looking at putting a cage in it.
0 likes
04-06-15, 21:08 GMT+10#74
Updates as asked for...
[IMG] (http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/jay3lturbo/media/0261a2b6-b138-476f-962b-46e4e4902aea_zpszljz7mnu.jpg.html)[/IMG]
[IMG] (http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/jay3lturbo/media/11390352_10204839360918907_5097579469344445398_n_zpsmmzpdwzh.jpg.html)[/IMG]
And for those that missed it:
[IMG] (http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/jay3lturbo/media/1430179955489_zpsrbuwjk3j.jpeg.html)[/IMG]
[IMG] (http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/jay3lturbo/media/IMG_3233_zps3tzvi12o.jpg.html)[/IMG]
[IMG] (http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/jay3lturbo/media/IMG_3207_zpspumwmjlu.jpg.html)[/IMG]
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
26-10-15, 17:20 GMT+10#77
That's a shame but I have heard same story from a good mate using a particular rod shop
Good to see progress tho mate
0 likes
26-10-15, 23:13 GMT+10#78
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMH-780
[View Post]
Selling the 20s?
Nah mate.
---------- Post added 27-10-15 at 02:22 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougall83
[View Post]
That's a shame but I have heard same story from a good mate using a particular rod shop
Good to see progress tho mate
Cheers bro, almost there now. Yeah it seems to be getting pretty common now with them. Mate bought some LS conversion parts off them and ran into problems too.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.
Who’s online
1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes
Visitors Today32
3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT