Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Widest tyre on rear mini tubbed

Started by grunter01 · 29 Nov 2012 · 66 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Duke57TTArchived member
Nice, going to be cool as hell.
0 likes
vl4skidsArchived member
Thanks mate. I'm pretty pumped, this is the 3rd build of this car and I can't wait this time. I've got some magical horsepower and 1/4 mile numbers in my head and I'd love to think it reaches both of them.
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
in a mini tubbed diff does anyone know the disc to disc measurement of the shortest diff but still able to put standard chasers on it?
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
any answers people?
0 likes
vl4skidsArchived member
It depends on how far in the tubs are mate. Is it too the rail?
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
yes working off the tubs being to the rail
0 likes
vl4skidsArchived member
I've gone into the rail on mine spin can't measure mine for you. But I'd imagine if you measure the inside of tub to tub and measure the back spacing of a standard chaser and then add 2 inches that should be on the money
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today109

11,544 threads, 87,556 posts and 1,154 images saved from CT

33.7% of indexed threads saved