Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Powercruise

Started by TroyVK · 11 Aug 2012 · 107 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Duke57TTArchived member
lol best thread in ages Chop chop chop, better be some good videos. I know Luke is busting to have his VL there.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by AVG45 [View Post] With a blonde bird in the passenger seat giving me a traveller and steering at the same time, i can bump the b&m with the dagwood hand! It's all sorted! I didn't know Ollie was blonde...
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
Or a bird?
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
Na Ollies not blonde, why you ask anyway, you keen on him? It's your mum who had her hair died, she'll be riding shotgun Hahaha man I love the QLD section Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
OBT100Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by AVG45 [View Post] i can bump the b&m with the dagwood hand! hahaha nice one
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
Well I'm ready now, had mine on the rollers this arv. 573rwhp 23psi 2150 ft lbs so happy just gotta chuck fuel in it Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Nice work mate Looking forward to see it run Also what days are people going? I'm going up fri-sun
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
Yeah early fri morning to Sunday. Don't see the pint lining up Thursday morning just to get a god camping spot
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
That's a lot of power! You should race it before pc. Try run a 9 so you can go in that 789 cruise!
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
Yeah I'd love to but got kicked out when I went 10.33, need a cage before I can go back
0 likes
InsaneVLArchived member
Throw a different set of plates on, and have another crack. If you launch not quite right back off. If you get a good launch keep into it.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
^^^^^ This
0 likes
OVL087Archived member
just go back again vanny theyre pretty relaxed about a decent well looked after street car , they moreso keep their eyes on ****boxes that are not quite safe or poorly maintained , just use a different name on the entry form and race and yeah as insaneo said , if ur launch feels sweet stay in it and go for a nine if not , back off and try again
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
Yeah why not hey, gonna have a crack tomorrow night Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SHERIFArchived member
Scott, I drove Luke's Vl ran 9.97 he had been kicked out 3 time before that when he ran a high 10, I went up launch hard ran to half track and hit the brakes hard, we looked at half track and though this could run a 9 so next pass I launch bit harder and ran out the back door, came back straight up on tralier and left before the Officials could come check car out
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
Haha sweet. I love how dodgy qld is sometimes lol yeah I'll take it out tonight, try bring it up harder on the foot brake see what happens.
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
Have you got more power than last pass???
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
Yeah a bit more, was actually on 540rwhp to do the 10.33. So put it on 23psi with 573 at the wheels and went 9.93 @ 142, so f uxking happy, she was a handful too lol
0 likes
InsaneVLArchived member
Hahah.. good shit Scotty!!! Time for the 789 cruise at PC!
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
Congrats Scott that's awesome.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,897 threads, 79,728 posts and 1,006 images saved from CT

31.8% of indexed threads saved