Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Powerplay

Started by TroyVK · 23 Jan 2012 · 168 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

TroyVKArchived member
Haha Shows how much u know... I couldn't care less who takes me seriously I love stirring all u heroes as I always get a reaction and it's so much fun These motors are good std Built is a lot safer and better Quote: Originally Posted by AVG45 [View Post] Why not concentrate on actually taking this motor to the track just ONCE? Instead of planning your next calaisturbo thread built motor.. why do you need to build another motor when this one probably hasn't even turned over? Are you honestly reading the **** people are posting, and believing that they are taking you seriously? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
PRO840Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by MAX PSI [View Post] 15in tyres and proper suspension is over rated lol Yeh only if your plate is MIN-PSI,LOL
0 likes
mighty6Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by MAX PSI [View Post] 15in tyres and proper suspension is over rated lol Bahaha Yeah spun a bearing
0 likes
SHERIFArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TroyVK [View Post] Haha Shows how much u know... I couldn't care less who takes me seriously I love stirring all u heroes as I always get a reaction and it's so much fun fuuny how we are all heroes when the only problem I see is we've all been to the track atleast ONCE to back our words up.
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
oooohhhhh ssssnnnnaaaapppppp lol im gonna take mine sat night t'n't of powerplay i reckon, see if i can beat my old Cbr1000's MPH of 137 ooohhhhh should be fun Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
Hey man all jokes aside not being a **** here but do they have anything to say about you racing with one arm?
0 likes
Jet R31Archived member
you boys are always good for a laugh..lol cheers darren
0 likes
HYPED6Archived member
I don't see what is so funny. His supra is almost the same as one one in the states, but has way more power. Now im no expert but based on these facts 9's should be a walk in the park.
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by AVG45 [View Post] Hey man all jokes aside not being a **** here but do they have anything to say about you racing with one arm? nah man never said anything, think they might have if i tried to run my bike with one arm lol ill never bother going for my ANDRA license though, cant see that happening.
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by HYPED6 [View Post] I don't see what is so funny. His supra is almost the same as one one in the states, but has way more power. Now im no expert but based on these facts 9's should be a walk in the park. I think its more the flappin of the gums or the talkin it up on ct before its even hit the road thats what people find amusing, I will be the first to congratuate Troy when he runs his 8-9 or even a 10. We all know its not a who has the biggest **** contest so leave them at home. Im sure we would all have 1000rwhp plus, fully built driveline the works if we had the money it dosent require skill to pay people to build you a car or even just to buy parts to do it youself which a LOT of guys on here do just $$$! Less talk more action Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
I think Sean was kidding too... lol.
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by AVG45 [View Post] I think Sean was kidding too... lol. Ohhhhhh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA LOL Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
VLT87Archived member
wow some things never change. HA
0 likes
MTY-50Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by AVG45 [View Post] Hey man all jokes aside not being a **** here but do they have anything to say about you racing with one arm? Yeh i always wonderd how the **** he drives that vl so well with manual steering!! Love you scotty, let us know when you go smash up Willow so i can go watch it lol
0 likes
CLNGMHArchived member
ready to go Troy?
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by CLNGMH [View Post] ready to go Troy? Cause he is, its not like he started a thread EXACTLY the same as this for the last 3 powercruise events and didnt show Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
It's different this time!
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Yeah it's ready to go Putting it on the dyno 2moro to make sure everything is all good Should b a good day Just hope it doesn't rain Tyres arrived 2day Only 26x9.5x16 tho but should still give some good traction They didn't have the 28x11.5 in stock ---------- Post added 08-02-12 at 21:07 ---------- So who is actually taking a car? ---------- Post added 08-02-12 at 21:11 ---------- I'm entrant 235 so there's a decent amount entered now
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
Bets on for dramas on the dyno and you do a no show.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Even I'll bet on that I always have dramas Dynos never go smoothly for me But I'm not putting in all this work and money to do a no show again!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today28

19,530 threads, 218,969 posts and 2,380 images saved from CT

57.0% of indexed threads saved