Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

2011/12 Woopass Wednesday Thread - Starts September 7th

Started by VLWAGONIT · 31 Aug 2011 · 60 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

TheChadArchived member
Haha I had a feeling... Something was going to give. That's it for me this season guys. It's ****, but with Uni and whatnot really stepping I can't afford the $ or time. I'll put aside the few extra $ I can make a week, hopefully have it back "race ready" by the end of the year. Will do some research and find out what I can do to make it better next time. Dave has offered some help, in the plate I will need to possibly get the car running. Hopefully be ready by the BBQ cruise.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 7 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today20

17,455 threads, 181,769 posts and 2,048 images saved from CT

51.0% of indexed threads saved