Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Calder Park True Blue Jan 22-23 2011

Started by startline · 7 Dec 2010 · 68 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

AVL012345Archived member
Awesome Video mate!
0 likes
88 ChaserArchived member
Yet another top quality vid, geez that vl god is insane
0 likes
TOY747Archived member
Awesome video... VLGOD = Not normal.
0 likes
WeLLsYArchived member
Who owns that vl with the outthere paint job? Havent seen it before
0 likes
TOY747Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by WeLLsY [View Post] Who owns that vl with the outthere paint job? Havent seen it before Jpc car Daniel camilleri
0 likes
YEEHAAArchived member
Great footage there some wild rides there by VLGOD ey , any one know what the jpc tube car 60's? It looks like its getting outa the hole lightning quick.
0 likes
KIL-351Archived member
went 1.10 - 1.12 i think
0 likes
darkstarArchived member
Maatouk 7.54@180 Hamaris 7.92@166 This was the best f.uckin run I have ever seen. I choked on my drink when I saw the time. Awesome work, any VL in the 7s is just insane!
0 likes
TOY747Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by darkstar [View Post] Maatouk 7.54@180 Hamaris 7.92@166 This was the best f.uckin run I have ever seen. I choked on my drink when I saw the time. Awesome work, any VL in the 7s is just insane! I would have to agree... Awesome to see side by side.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 7 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today20

17,446 threads, 181,610 posts and 2,045 images saved from CT

51.0% of indexed threads saved