Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
27-07-10, 08:16 GMT+10#61 Can someone confirm the rumour that it's going to WSID this Wednesday?
0 likes
27-07-10, 09:34 GMT+10#62 Quote:
Originally Posted by Woggster
[View Post]
Can someone confirm the rumour that it's going to WSID this Wednesday?
I would like to know this also
0 likes
27-07-10, 09:47 GMT+10#63 :O cant want to see it go
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
27-07-10, 09:57 GMT+10#64 Quote:
Originally Posted by INFLYT
[View Post]
7 second VLT right there!
I'm glad they stuck with the RB (or RD?), as I was disappointed when HANK was carrying on about a V6 or something going in this thing.
i think 'HANK' just likes to stir up the scene, i reckon he knew from day 1 what was going into it
0 likes
27-07-10, 10:09 GMT+10#65 Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
27-07-10, 10:31 GMT+10#66 holy shi.t in my pants!!!!
its all been said but bloo.dy artwork!
0 likes
27-07-10, 10:43 GMT+10#67 10.5" is where the cool kids are at.
0 likes
27-07-10, 10:45 GMT+10#68 we're talking 10.5 outlaw yeh? best class
0 likes
27-07-10, 20:31 GMT+10#69 the thing that amazes me is how fast this thing has come together, truly 1 outstanding car cant wait to see how this beast goes out on the track an i think its fair to say this will be the 1 to beat by far.............................?
cant help but coming back to the thread to look at the piks lol..
0 likes
27-07-10, 20:33 GMT+10#70 is it running wednesday night or not? I need to tell the boss to fark off so I can go.
0 likes
27-07-10, 20:45 GMT+10#71 Amazing car cant wait to see it on the track
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
27-07-10, 21:08 GMT+10#72 Well? is it racing tomorrow at WSID?? anyone?
0 likes
27-07-10, 23:31 GMT+10#73 its entered jambo!!!
Maz
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
28-07-10, 00:56 GMT+10#74 guys and gals the car shal be out on wednesday night just to start with 60 foot launches just pertty much prepin the car etc etc
Its the first time the car will see the track, Anth has put baby power in just to help the adjust the car and help it get set up
0 likes
28-07-10, 03:21 GMT+10#75 Quote:
Originally Posted by vltrb-0
[View Post]
i think 'HANK' just likes to stir up the scene, i reckon he knew from day 1 what was going into it
Or maybe this car will house a new engine combo later on down the track once the limits have been reached with this engine. He may after all be onto something.
None the less no matter what engine combo the car is a work of art.
0 likes
30-07-10, 12:29 GMT+10#76 Nah I tried, too hard to take any decent shots through the lexan windows with the doors shut.
Here's one, doesn't show you much-
Basically heaps of carbon fibre and missile switches everywhere, and I think Motec dash?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
30-07-10, 12:40 GMT+10#77 le kit looks so good. i love this car
0 likes
30-07-10, 14:25 GMT+10#78 Quote:
Originally Posted by VKiller
[View Post]
Nah I tried, too hard to take any decent shots through the lexan windows with the doors shut.
Here's one, doesn't show you much-
Basically heaps of carbon fibre and missile switches everywhere, and I think Motec dash?
Looks like a racepak iq3 dash
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
30-07-10, 14:51 GMT+10#79 I'll take your word for it mate, I was guessing!
0 likes
15-09-10, 11:51 GMT+10#80 Quote:
Originally Posted by PNP
[View Post]
fark! Doesnt matter who you follow you have to appreciate this! Congrats to Anthony & the team, car looks fast and amazing.. Did queen st end up painting this??? Has it been started & tuned???
and not starting **** but ank - if you can read this, your an idiot.. the twin cam setup whoops i mean the v series engine you kept flapping about looks great :\
deleted comment -aus880
(http://img412.imageshack.us/i/558i.jpg/)
Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes