Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
06-05-18, 01:10 GMT+10#81 Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulieeee
[View Post]
Still jump on every now and then for a look
How's the sport going mate? Drive it much
0 likes
07-05-18, 19:56 GMT+10#84 yep still here... good to see this place still going after all these years
0 likes
07-05-18, 22:09 GMT+10#85 Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazza78
[View Post]
yep still here... good to see this place still going after all these years
good to see you mate
0 likes
11-05-18, 21:39 GMT+10#87 havent posted in forever, still have a sticky nose here and there
0 likes
11-05-18, 22:48 GMT+10#88 Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsa
[View Post]
Hahah
Free bump
anyone still making calaisturbo sticker was speaking to a mate the other night saying it would be a laugh
0 likes
12-05-18, 07:29 GMT+10#89 Yeah speak to MUS or calais5t! Think Daveo is the man with the stickers!??
0 likes
12-05-18, 08:58 GMT+10#90 Nah it’s calais with the stickers
0 likes
12-05-18, 18:55 GMT+10#91 Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoVLCT
[View Post]
Nah it�s calais with the stickers
It�s �Kalay� deano (can I go on a week ban?).
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
12-05-18, 19:03 GMT+10#92 I’m here too gonna start hanging around here a little more I think
0 likes
12-05-18, 20:54 GMT+10#93 Quote:
Originally Posted by 88wagon
[View Post]
I�m here too gonna start hanging around here a little more I think
welcome back mate!
0 likes
13-05-18, 18:15 GMT+10#94 Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsa
[View Post]
welcome back mate!
Thanks mate gotta pull my finger out now
0 likes
13-05-18, 23:51 GMT+10#95 Last official warning daveo
0 likes
15-05-18, 14:04 GMT+10#96 Still lurk every now and then
0 likes
21-05-18, 00:26 GMT+10#98 Quote:
Originally Posted by VL_JOHN
[View Post]
Hi!
Vl John
Welcome back from your hiatus
As an SA member it is part of your duty to keep the �spotto� thread alive (joking) I hardly see any turbos (mainly a few n/a�s rarely).
Hope all is well, from memory, we�rent you rebuilding an engine?
0 likes
24-05-18, 09:03 GMT+10#99 I still kick about here and there, even updated my build lol.. well, not that there was a lot to post ha ha
0 likes
24-05-18, 10:07 GMT+10#100 Quote:
Originally Posted by calaist5
[View Post]
Vl John
Welcome back from your hiatus
As an SA member it is part of your duty to keep the �spotto� thread alive (joking) I hardly see any turbos (mainly a few n/a�s rarely).
Hope all is well, from memory, we�rent you rebuilding an engine?
Lol.
Yeah, just over two years off the road for a new engine and bay painting, only to have the car rear ended buy an idiotic 'foreign' driver before it was even run in. That was late last year.
The damage wasn't bad but has taken until now to sort out. Fingers crossed, it should be back on the road this weekend..
0 likes