Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Niche Fuse rails - need info

Started by KALAY · 14 June 2017 · 90 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

MUSArchived member
I'd also happy buy one of your rails bro.
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by MUS [View Post] I'd also happy buy one of your rails bro. Where�s your nos one ? (probably the only one in the country lol). Also how�s the red Calais coming along? Cheers, David
0 likes
KALAYArchived member
Thanks for the support guys. haven't forgotten. got my blanks, need to assemble now.
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by calaist5 [View Post] Where�s your nos one ? (probably the only one in the country lol). Also how�s the red Calais coming along? Cheers, David Still waiting to be installed when I relocate the fuse box. But I'd happily buy a spare Jesus don't get me started on that thing.... Rear window rust removal turned into full front/rear window, both qaurter panels and bare metal roof repair... Lol. Getting there. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by MUS [View Post] Still waiting to be installed when I relocate the fuse box. But I'd happily buy a spare Jesus don't get me started on that thing.... Rear window rust removal turned into full front/rear window, both qaurter panels and bare metal roof repair... Lol. Getting there. A rail was on eBay last week here in SA. It went for $101, I was watching it and missed to bid in the end. I think we are sort of in the same boat, my blue one is coming along. Bare metal roof, replace right rear quarter, fix rear and the front. Coming along Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Pretty much mate!. I'm hoping to finish the body work within a fortnight, then dropping it off to get sprayed. #HIJACKEDTHREAD Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Keep on topic or I’ll ban you both lol
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by deanoVLCT [View Post] Keep on topic or I�ll ban you both lol Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
I feel a ban coming - I always wanted to see how calaisturbo jail is. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
KALAYArchived member
first one will be ready for delivery tomorrow
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
nice kalay!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT