Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Cruise May 2013

Started by Murph · 23 Apr 2013 · 94 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

MADVLT1Archived member
I won't be coming. Have got a photo shoot form street commodore magazine this weekend.
0 likes
VL_JOHNArchived member
I'll be coming in my mate's BT1, if I can drag him out of bed in time, otherwise I'll be in my dunga NA.
0 likes
LADYVLT91Archived member
I'm in if there's a pitstop at caltex servo on Port Wakefield rd... What time will people be there?
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by VL_JOHN [View Post] I'll be coming in my mate's BT1, if I can drag him out of bed in time, otherwise I'll be in my dunga NA. Nothing wrong with a na mate... still a vl ;-) ---------- Post added 22-05-13 at 20:45 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by LADYVLT91 [View Post] I'm in if there's a pitstop at caltex servo on Port Wakefield rd... What time will people be there? Ill most likely go there and keep in contact with murph while rest of ya guys r on ur way... so ill be there at 10:30
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Get those rides looking clean lads... should be good day tomorrow. For those who are wanting to meet tomorrow at caltex bolivar can u plz reply on here so I kno as ill be meeting there.. thanks
0 likes
MitchVLArchived member
Can't make it tomorrow unfortunately as I'm on call for work, spewing! Hope tomorrow is good for everyone
0 likes
NASTY1Archived member
Enjoy the cruise guys
0 likes
VL_JOHNArchived member
Can't make it today. Had to work nightshift and am about to go home to bed. Have fun guys and be careful in the wet.
0 likes
vlwagzArchived member
im working guys so wont be able to make it.. enjoy
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Oh man this sucks ppl pullin out :-( oh well hope to see you nect one then. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Ant_manArchived member
Have a good crusie fellas mine didn't get tuned in time
0 likes
vlwagzArchived member
Many numbers out today?
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
We had a massive total of 6 today few pulled out at the last minute but we all had great day n good cruise
0 likes
VLCT88Archived member
pics? Hopefully my new brakes will be here in the next few weeks and I will make it to the next one
0 likes
MurphArchived member
Was a good day out. Might be a while before the next one now, so that will give those of you who need to fix things a little while to get it all sorted. Hopefully we'll have a good turnout for the next one.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today82

6,460 threads, 43,111 posts and 633 images saved from CT

18.9% of indexed threads saved