Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Who's ordered a LED fuse rails by niche ?

Started by XCHASE · 13 Mar 2013 · 111 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

rb25vlt8Archived member
Hahah
0 likes
chopsidedArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by XCHASE [View Post] Anyone locally been around for a visit or have any further info on this lost cause? I live in Perth I got spare time and i ll go find him . If you s can list his name , including family members , or any address s known that ll be handy . ---------- Post added 23-07-13 at 21:40 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by aus880 [View Post] No just too many funny people on here who 'want something done' about this and that but want someone else to do it for them This thread alone has been going for 4 months and the issue reportedly a year or so Send me the info . I ll let rip for u bloke s who got ripped
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
That wont really help anyone mate..
0 likes
SteffArchived member
.. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MuFFiNArchived member
sooooooooooooooooo................................ .......
0 likes
KALAYArchived member
i've given up. chalked it up to experience. not willing to waste any more of my time for a hundred bux
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
I had his address somewhere. never did anything about it. perhaps i should
0 likes
rusty577Archived member
Anyone got one I could copy I need one myself. I payed for one over a yr ago and to tell you the truth forgot about it. payed $125. I could make sets up too if people are interested. People die?? Maybe thats what happened to niche. Talkin to him he sounded older, I donno.
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
nah hes on facebook still updating and looking like a gronk. michael massen or something. batches - good idea! steff aka stowln aka 12volt customs was working on something. maybe see if hes had any luck
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Ive rang him twice probably over 6 months ago to no avail and bullsh!t stories. You can now ring him yourself and enjoy a tail or 2. I found this on a thread on ct. Mike Massen Network Power Systems Lab 08 9444 8961 Mb [phone removed] Perth, Western Australia Here's the link to the info, http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/archiv...p/t-99378.html (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/archive/index.php/t-99378.html) Sick of the rubbish from people like this that muck everyone around.
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Anyone followed him up with any luck?
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
Exceptional cop out by me here mate, but I'm in the middle of exams. I will follow up soon I promise, just let me clear this stuff I'm doing at uni. *for anyone reading this thinking I'm a tough standover kind of type... I'm not. I'll go and talk to him if he'll let me, and see what's up. But I'm not going to be a hektic c**t and do anything illegal. If the money isn't coming back willingly we have paid money to a business... so we can report it through legal channels...
0 likes
WeezyArchived member
Mr Michael Erazm Massen, is this his full name? reside in 6016? is he about 40 yo?
0 likes
NZ_GTSArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TheChad [View Post] Exceptional cop out by me here mate, but I'm in the middle of exams. I will follow up soon I promise, just let me clear this stuff I'm doing at uni. *for anyone reading this thinking I'm a tough standover kind of type... I'm not. I'll go and talk to him if he'll let me, and see what's up. But I'm not going to be a hektic c**t and do anything illegal. If the money isn't coming back willingly we have paid money to a business... so we can report it through legal channels... Good cnut. It's not just the loss of a couple of hundred bucks that gets me, it's the fact that this fulla was a seemingly trustworthy person, and that my electrical system is crying out for a decent fuse rail! If someone legit wants to make a run of these I'd happily fork out for one, albeit through a more fool proof channel second time around (ebay or similar).
0 likes
Kasman88Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by STOWLN [View Post] Ill pass it on to em in that case, either way I'm not fussed, was more to help the ones that really needed em and they wanted the same type. http://www.ipaustralia.gov.au/search?q= Please show us where this patent is and we'll go from there.
0 likes
EvilPetArchived member
Any update on this?
0 likes
WeezyArchived member
I don't think anyone is going to get a cent from this bloke. Seems he may owe a lot more money then what he does just to you guys for these fuse panels.
0 likes
EvilPetArchived member
Yeah I heard that too - He did make a tidy sum from this forum though that it appears he'll never be brought to account for.
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Anyone have a rail they want to sell? PM ME
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
I still haven't got my rail or refund yet lol. Cun*
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today5

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT