Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Powercruise 2013 sydney

Started by grunter01 · 30 Jan 2013 · 122 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

stoneyArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by RB-GEM [View Post] Specs on the red vl with the twin turbo ls !!!! Love all black frs . Tt 408, 625rwhp on 10psi, 22x12 Simmons, genuine scheel trim etc... Heaps more pics of it on extreme metal craft Facebook page
0 likes
251NFLArchived member
Did anyone race the powertune 34?
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
only the blue one not the yellow nitto one.
0 likes
stoneyArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 251NFL [View Post] Did anyone race the powertune 34? I had to race him in the 3rd round of off street racing on sunday... so I did a burnout instead cos I knew Id lose I was only in a WL caprice
0 likes
251NFLArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by stoney [View Post] I had to race him in the 3rd round of off street racing on sunday... so I did a burnout instead cos I knew Id lose I was only in a WL caprice Yep seen that on vid haha ---------- Post added 27-02-13 at 13:02 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by grunter01 [View Post] only the blue one not the yellow nitto one. Their the Mercury gtr's..the powertune gtr won the off streets it's white
0 likes
DFECTDArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by INFLYT [View Post] Was a good day today, the rain holding off thankfully... VL Turbo highlights of the day included; Kirk in the VL Calais bombing the tyres on the back straight several times Black VL Calais getting out of shape on the main straight and doing a 180, just saving it DFECTD torching the tyres the whole back straight just as I was leaving yeh i had a ball this year!car came home in one piece and learnt a fair bit from kirks car!blazed a few sets and hung out with a few top blokes!bring on 2014! hey rick i thought you were keen to come for a lap??sorry man!
0 likes
251NFLArchived member
U guys not keen on making the trip up north in September?
0 likes
DFECTDArchived member
would love too!
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by DFECTD [View Post] yeh i had a ball this year!car came home in one piece and learnt a fair bit from kirks car!blazed a few sets and hung out with a few top blokes!bring on 2014! hey rick i thought you were keen to come for a lap??sorry man! Learned from my car?
0 likes
DFECTDArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by grunter01 [View Post] Learned from my car? i came and talked to you sunday morning,remember? ---------- Post added 27-02-13 at 19:23 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by 251NFL [View Post] U guys not keen on making the trip up north in September? would be keen to fry a track thats basically all straights!!!
0 likes
vl4skidsArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 251NFL [View Post] U guys not keen on making the trip up north in September? I'll see what's happening when it's closer, always keen for a road trip!
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 251NFL [View Post] U guys not keen on making the trip up north in September? I will proble be coming as I am moving up to brisy....
0 likes
251NFLArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by grunter01 [View Post] I will proble be coming as I am moving up to brisy.... Truuuu well another quick Vl is always welcome up here Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by DFECTD [View Post] i came and talked to you sunday morning,remember? ---------- Post added 27-02-13 at 19:23 ---------- would be keen to fry a track thats basically all straights!!! Ah yeah that was you on the brake trying to spool up and I came on the inside and baked the tyres in front of you, sorry about covering you in smoke...My car comes up crazy fast on boost and doesn't even feel like its a 42r under the bonnet.... Did you take notice how fast it came on when I came passed? Are you going to look into what I told You about the setup?
0 likes
DFECTDArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by grunter01 [View Post] Ah yeah that was you on the brake trying to spool up and I came on the inside and baked the tyres in front of you, sorry about covering you in smoke...My car comes up crazy fast on boost and doesn't even feel like its a 42r under the bonnet.... Did you take notice how fast it came on when I came passed? Are you going to look into what I told You about the setup? yeh that was me,all good!i was having a blast anyway,still baked tyres all weekend,mine doesnt take tooo long really considering it only packs 450hp.time for some e85 and some timing
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
The e85 will help with some of the lag but you need to get a ball bearing to really shorten the lag... ---------- Post added 27-02-13 at 20:00 ---------- What housing you running?
0 likes
DFECTDArchived member
t6 rear
0 likes
vl4skidsArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by DFECTD [View Post] t6 rear What size, 1.01 or bigger?
0 likes
DFECTDArchived member
sorry my bad 1.01 half asleep lol
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
I don't even know what size mine is but i will check for you as I am pulling my engine out in 2 weeks now and rebuilding it bigger again.... Muhaha ---------- Post added 28-02-13 at 07:58 ---------- So I might have some parts from my current setup for sale soon
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 357 images saved from CT