Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Powercruise 33

Started by SIKVLT · 1 Sept 2011 · 87 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

RED1M8Archived member
Mates ute , winner of the power skid contest. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYIAAeH3Q3s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFHqc640gNY
0 likes
NZ_bt1vltArchived member
wow!!!! thats impressive..... is this same ute? http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=UqZEUfvr33w
0 likes
RollinArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by RED1M8 [View Post] Mates ute , winner of the power skid contest. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYIAAeH3Q3s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFHqc640gNY Did you have your Commodore there this year?
0 likes
RED1M8Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Rollin [View Post] Did you have your Commodore there this year? No, I grenaded the clutch the day before fathers day drags..... Alot of carnage, haven't go it all sorted yet. ---------- Post added 30-11-11 at 20:21 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by NZ_bt1vlt [View Post] wow!!!! thats impressive..... is this same ute? http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=UqZEUfvr33w Yeah thats one in the same.
0 likes
RollinArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by RED1M8 [View Post] No, I grenaded the clutch the day before fathers day drags..... Alot of carnage, haven't go it all sorted yet.[COLOR="Silver"] Thats a bugger, love the sound of your machine!!
0 likes
RollinArchived member
Does anyone know the guy that took the pix for NZV8 at powercruise this year. There are a couple of pix on NZV8 website of my car and id like the hi res versions if possible. If anyone knows can you share the knowledge please... Here are the pix if anyone is interested... http://www.v8.co.nz/news-3900/powerc...ruise-2011-168 (http://www.v8.co.nz/news-3900/powercruise-goes-off/attachment/powercruise-2011-168) http://www.v8.co.nz/news-3900/powerc...cruise-2011-07 (http://www.v8.co.nz/news-3900/powercruise-goes-off/attachment/powercruise-2011-07) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
NZ_GTSArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Rollin [View Post] Does anyone know the guy that took the pix for NZV8 at powercruise this year. There are a couple of pix on NZV8 website of my car and id like the hi res versions if possible. If anyone knows can you share the knowledge please... Here are the pix if anyone is interested... http://www.v8.co.nz/news-3900/powerc...ruise-2011-168 (http://www.v8.co.nz/news-3900/powercruise-goes-off/attachment/powercruise-2011-168) http://www.v8.co.nz/news-3900/powerc...cruise-2011-07 (http://www.v8.co.nz/news-3900/powercruise-goes-off/attachment/powercruise-2011-07) Adam Croy is the in-house snapper for V8 magazine, so your best bet would be to flick them an email, and see what they say. Chances are they will say no, but... I'll have a look through my shots and see if I have any pics of your car I didn't send to the Aussie mags. I made sure there were a lot of VL pics in the batch I sent, so I can't be sure I'll have much for you yet. Unfortunately contractual obligations mean I can't share my pics until they have been published. However, if you can wait a while (it takes months for them to publish these things), I can send you some pics for nix. Same applies to anyone else that wants them. Just be patient though as the last NZ Powercruise took over six months to be published! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
RollinArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by NZ_GTS [View Post] Adam Croy is the in-house snapper for V8 magazine, so your best bet would be to flick them an email, and see what they say. Chances are they will say no, but... I'll have a look through my shots and see if I have any pics of your car I didn't send to the Aussie mags. I made sure there were a lot of VL pics in the batch I sent, so I can't be sure I'll have much for you yet. Unfortunately contractual obligations mean I can't share my pics until they have been published. However, if you can wait a while (it takes months for them to publish these things), I can send you some pics for nix. Same applies to anyone else that wants them. Just be patient though as the last NZ Powercruise took over six months to be published! Cool, thanks man!! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today5

14,437 threads, 129,786 posts and 1,498 images saved from CT

42.2% of indexed threads saved