Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Cruise for Charity 2011

Started by Blink · 28 July 2011 · 110 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

NASTY1Archived member
Lol at blue stato thing. Was that sunroof boged into the roof
0 likes
SPRIGZYArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by NASTY1 [View Post] nah you left and then i left 5 minutes after. but it was heeps tidy.any buyers on it? A few people took my number gonna have a suss another time so see how it goes it came up well for a rush job and considering motor was still in bits fri did well.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Vlwgs i found one pic on SC forum how do upload pics onto here i usd my phone to go on the forum
0 likes
SRYOFCRArchived member
Anyone get any pics of the black VZ SS plates SRYOFCR I took pics of others, kinda forgot about me own, only got a cpl.
0 likes
MurphArchived member
When I get a chance, i'll upload some photos of mine. Good to see the VL clan well represented by some tidy buses though. Nothing like Mr VLT was looking good as usual, but think he needs to look into a set of those E series HSV brakes!
0 likes
tubbed1Archived member
rims are much better on mrvlt any1 get pics on the dark blue berlina that had convos, mini tubbed etc... had 25 or 26/30 combo i think.... was my favourite car
0 likes
BlinkArchived member
Yep, Rims are 1000% better now on MR VLT. Well done Alex.
0 likes
NASTY1Archived member
I didn't see a rubbed Vl from memory?
0 likes
tubbed1Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by NASTY1 [View Post] I didn't see a rubbed Vl from memory? tubbed u mean, it was there, saw it pulling out of etsa, heard it was at birdwood to but couldnt spot it Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Think he was told to go and change his wheels from what i read on facebook,
0 likes
NASTY1Archived member
Stupid iPhone changed tubbed to rubbed
0 likes
RB2530Archived member
Yeah I went home after my one lucky chance with the cops, made it home without a defect. Only made it halfway then we bailed!
0 likes
EVLRB30Archived member
dam so were the cops telling anything decent to take it home b4 we defect of impound you?
0 likes
RB2530Archived member
Think that's what he was trying to say without telling me. Cop bike just knocked on my window at the lights and asked if I have ever had it over the pits and if I was ever in an accident with these wheels I wouldn't be covered/compensated if anyone was injured. I said thanks, agreed and left!
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
This looks like a hot wheels car wheels are way too big, ---------- Post added 12-09-11 at 18:53 ---------- That is awsome Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
BlinkArchived member
Amazing car RB2530 ---------- Post added 12-09-11 at 18:57 ---------- Btw, If anyone actually put the sticker on your car, take it off. Cops have been targeting those with the stickers and warning them today that if they continue to see them they will defect the cars. So odd.
0 likes
abrowne70Archived member
Screw them im leaving mine on, it was for a charity FFS!
0 likes
EVLRB30Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by RB2530 [View Post] Think that's what he was trying to say without telling me. Cop bike just knocked on my window at the lights and asked if I have ever had it over the pits and if I was ever in an accident with these wheels I wouldn't be covered/compensated if anyone was injured. I said thanks, agreed and left! at least you were smart enough to listen and head home so many people argue with the cops it never gets u anywhere
0 likes
RB2530Archived member
Cheers blink, yeah not worth the trouble.
0 likes
tubbed1Archived member
rb2530, im in love, ur car keeps me interested in vl's... if u ever want to sell im first in line, as a roller or complete... in my eyes--- PERFECT if u have any build pics anywhere direct me to them or email me
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today11

16,286 threads, 158,748 posts and 1,818 images saved from CT

47.6% of indexed threads saved